6 stages Reverse Osmosis with carbon block filters made in the USA - Primato USA6GB-RO
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Reverse Osmosis USA6GB-RO
- Heavy duty housings.
- Produces crystal clear water. It is ideal for islands and areas with very hard water, arsenic, nitrates etc.
- Completely removes all harmful substances from water.
- Enriches water with the appropriate minerals and trace elements maintaining the ideal proportions for drinking water.
- Includes all accessories for easy installation.
- It is placed under the kitchen counter.
- It comes with the PRIMATO DELUXE 101 tap that is used only for filtered water. To install the faucet you will need to drill a hole on your kitchen counter (aprox. 1cm in diameter). Below you can choose a different tap for your filter - the price will automatically change at checkout.
- It has a small tank where clean water is stored. This is because water is produced very slowly by reverse osmosis. So you do not have to wait at all to enjoy a glass of crystal clear water.
- It does not have a pump. If you have low pressure, choose a reverse osmosis system with a pump.
Primato ULTRA CTO and ULTRA PB cartridges are made in the USA.
In the first stage, water passes through the polypropylene (PP) filter with a permeability of 5μm. This filter reduces seiment, dirt, rust and mud. It also protects the next stages from clogging.
Water then passes through Primato ULTRA CTO carbon block cartridge (5μm).
- Reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, sand, rust, mud, soils, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachloroethylene, trichloroethylene), soluble organic compounds, dissolved organic compounds, manganese, industrial waste and many other substances harmful to the body.
- Made in the USA.
- Significantly improves the taste and smell of water.
- Replace this cartridge at least once per year.
- NSF 42 certification.
In the third stage, the water is filtered by Primato ULTRA PB activated carbon block filter (0.5 microns).
- Effectively reduces chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, heavy metals, chloroform, pesticides, organic chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), industrial residues, toxic, turbidity, cysts, Cryptosporidium, Giard Toxoplasma, bacteria, microorganisms, asbestos fibers, particulate matter, mud, rust, soil and various other harmful substances.
- Also reduces: alachlor, endrin, simazine, atrazine, ethylbenzene, styrene, benzene, ethylene dibromide (EDB), 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane, carbofuran, haloacetonitriles, tetrachloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride, bromochloroacetonitrile, toluene, chlorobenzene, dibromoacetonitrile, 2,4,5-TP(silvex), chloropicrin, dichloroacetonitrile, tribromoacetic acid, 2,4-D, trichloroacetonitrile, 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene, dibromochloropropane (DBCP), haloketones, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, o-dichlorobenzene, 1,1-dichloro-2-propanone, 1,1,2-trichloroethane, p-dichlorobenzene, 1,1,1-trichloro-2-propanone, trichloroethylene, 1,2-dichloroethane, heptachlor, trihalomethanes (TTHM), 1,1-dichloroethylene, heptachlor epoxide, bromodichloromethane, cis-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorobutadiene, bromoform, trans-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorocyclopentadiene, chlorodibromomethane, 1,2-dichloropropane, lindane, chloroform, cis-1,3-dichloropropylene, methoxychlor, xylenes, dinoseb, pentachlorophenol
- VOC's (Volatile Organic Compounds) contain chemicals that come from both humans and nature. We usually find them in wells or pipelines. Some VOCs are pesticides, herbicides, and insecticides that enter groundwater after human application. Some other volatile organic compounds enter groundwater from industrial use or from sewers. PRIMATO ULTRA PB also reduces trihalomethanes which are by-products of water chlorination.
- Made in the USA.
- Lead reduction 2500 gals @ 0.75GPM (9500 L)
- VOC reduction 500gals@1GPM (1900 L)
- Chlorine reduction 8000 gal @ 1 GPM (30000 L)
- Lead reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Cysts reductions based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Chlorine, Taste and odour reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Turbidity reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Replace it at least once per year.
The "heart" of the RO system is in the 4th stage. The RO membrane has a permeability of 0.0001 microns and a production of 50GPD (Galons Per Day), ie 189 liters per day. The RO membrane can reduce limescale, nitrates, chromium, arsenic, poisons, germs and bacteria. Water is then stored in the tank. Once you turn on the tap, the water will go through the fifth and sixth filtration stages.
In the fifth stage, water is enriched with minerals. Water after this enrichment has ideal proportions of minerals that are necessary for the healthy growth of the human body.
- Calcium-34mg / L. Calcium is a key element for bones and teeth. It regulates the heart and arteries and helps in the proper digestion of food.
- Magnesium-12mg / L. Magnesium takes part in 300 different biochemical processes in the human body. Helps the immune system and proper blood circulation.
- Sodium-22mg / L. Sodium regulates the absorption of water by our body.
- Potassium-8.5mg / L. It acts as an electrolyte and is required to maintain the good condition of the heart, brain, kidneys, muscle tissue and other important organ systems of our body. Works with sodium to perform some critical bodily functions.
- CO2- carbonate: 10mg / l. Its presence in our body is particularly important as it regulates the acidic environment.
- Sulfate SO42-: 0.3mg / l. Sulfate helps absorb nutrients, helps treat migraines and eliminates toxins.
- Cl- Chlorides: 0.8mg / l. It is an essential electrolyte found in all body fluids that is responsible for maintaining acid / base balance, transmitting nerve impulses and regulating fluid in and out of cells.
- F- fluorine: 0.06mg / l. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay.
The sixth and last stage is an activated carbon filter made from coconut shells. It improves water's taste and odour.
Reverse osmosis technology is currently the best water filtration technology in the world. It is recommended in areas with very hard water (salts, heavy metals, carcinogens, arsenic, etc.).
This RO filter gives you crystal clear water, without harmful substances and chemicals.
Boilers and all appliances that use RO water don't have limescale. This way they will work better and more efficiently and will last longer.
Vegetables boiled in filtered water retain all their nutrients.
Pure water better highlights the taste and aroma of your drinks.
Primato DELUXE 101 faucet
- Its total height from the kitchen counter to the highest point of the appliance is 24cm. (useful height, bench-spout, 18.50cm)
- It can be placed either on the kitchen counter or in the sink if there is enough space.
- Gives you instantly filtered water
- To install the tap you will need to drill a hole on your counter or sink.
- Made of high quality materials to stand the test of time
- You can choose another faucet for your filter (see below). The price will change automatically at checkout.
Buy this amazing Water Filter and Enjoy Clear & Crystal Water for the whole Family!
"How do I choose the right cartridge for my water filter?"
Below the "Add to cart" button you can click on "HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FILTER". A text will appear on your screen summarizing the functions of available replacement filters for this water filter. Other replacement filters fit into your housing as well, but because there are a lot, we only recommend specific filters.
Also, just below the product description, you will see the available cartridges. If you click on the quick view "eye" you will see a summary of the specific cartridge. If you click on the image, you will be taken to the cartridge page where you can see more details. If you have not yet decided which replacement filter is right for your water filter, simply contact us! We will be happy to assist you!
"Should I install a filter on the counter or under the kitchen counter?"
This depends on your needs and the available space in your kitchen. Generally speaking, the countertop filters can be installed in seconds, but they take up space on the kitchen counter. Under-sink filters do not require space on the bench, but they need skilled hands for installation or even a plumber.
"I do not know if I need a single, double or triple filter"
If you are having problem with your water's bad taste and odour, then you need a single filter. But if you also have a lot of dirt in your water, then you need a double filter - the first stage will be a filter for reducing mud and the second one an activated carbon filter for reducing chemicals. But if you have 3 problems (eg hard water, mud and bad taste), then you need a triple filter, one for the reduction of scale, one for the mud and one for improving taste and reducing chemicals. If you use drilling water then you need a reverse osmosis filter. Whatever problem you are facing with your water, if you are not sure, just contact us! We will be glad to find the right water filter!
"How do I remember when to change my cartridge?"
Forget abou it! When it's time to change your cartridge, we'll call you or email you to remind you!
"If some part of the filter breaks, do you have spare parts?"
We have all the parts you may need for your water filer.
"What does the warranty include?"
In order for the warranty to be valid, you must maintain the filter correctly (of course it's not valid if you break it yourself and you should use the cartridges displayed in our website. If you clean your water filter internally every time you change the filters and if you change the filters at the scheduled time, your water filter should last for many, many, many years. If, however, your water filter has a problem of our own fault, (even if it was damaged during transportation) , we immediately take it back at our own expense and send a new one as soon as possible.
"I have lost the wrench and can not unscrew the device to change the cartridge"
We have all the parts you may need for your water filter, including the wrench. Feel free to contact us for assistance.
"I can't or I don't want to order electronically. Is there any other way?"
Of course! Just call us at +30 2310 383 588 and we'll take your order over the phone!
"I want to pay using my credit/debit card, but I do'nt have good computer knowledge."
No problem! Just call us at +30 2310 383 588 while you are on your computer and we will help you order online step by step.
"How long does the courier need to deliver the products to my house?"
Click on the "SHIPPING AND PAYMENT COSTS" located under the product's price for details.
"What if my water's quality changes?"
Contact us to find the right filter for you or browse our website to check all the available cartridges.
"Who will install the filter?"
Each water filter includes instructions in case you want to install the water filter yourselves. We've also made installation videos. You will find them on the product page you are interested in. Of course our experienced technicians are always on duty and at your disposal if you need assistance!