Activated Carbon Block made from Coconut. Primato CBinline
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- This inline water filter has many applications. It can be used in reverse osmosis systems as a post filter or as a fridge filter.
- Reverse osmosis needs a post carbon filter to filter the tank's water and improve water's taste and odour.
- It removes chlorine, chloroform, trihalogonomethanes, industrial waste and a wide list of chemicals
- Check the arrow on the label. It shows the water flow. This will help you install this filter properly.
- Water inlet and outlet 1/4 inch
- It comes with zero-leakage jaco fittins
- Good for 1500 galons (5813 L)
- Water flow 1,9 L per minute
- Maximum pressure 8,6 bar
- Replace cartridge at least once a year depending on water quality