Water flow & filter change counter. Primato DigiFlow 8310T
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- Includes 2 TOSHIBA - AAA alkaline batteries. To place them, just open the rear cover.
- Compatible with 1/4" or 3/8" tube. Just select the diameter of your tube from the options below the product price.
- Add a liter mark to the meter, which counts the liters of water passing through it. For example, if you want to remind you to change filters every 3500 liters, then you will give that reading to the meter. After reading the instructions below, the meter starts counting down the liters until it reaches zero. Once it reaches zero, it starts and whistles to alert you to change your filters.
- Ideal tool to track the liters that pass through your water filter.
- Press the "PROG" button. In order to press the button you need a fine pin or toothpick. As soon as you press it, PROG will blink on the screen. Press the RESET button. At this point, you put the liters you want to measure, starting from the right number to the left. Pressing the RESET button increases digits from 0 to 9. Once you have selected the digit you want, press PROG and select the next (to the left) digit. In total, you can select 5 digits (maximum 99999 liters). As soon as you press PROG the last digit on the left, the meter starts working.
- If you do nothing for one minute during programming, then the meter goes into the initial state.
- The DigiFlow 8310T meter opens automatically and measures the remaining liters when water passes through it. Once the water stops running through the meter, it automatically closes after 10 seconds.
- As soon as it reaches 0, you will hear a lot of beeps and the screen will blink. In order to warn you that the DigiFlow 8310T meter has reached 0 and it's time to change your filters.
- In order to start the function, just press the RESET button for 3 seconds. So the counter will start counting the liters you set previously You can RESET the DigiFlow 8310T meter and without having reached 0, simply press the RESET button again for 3 seconds.
- When the battery is low, you will hear audible signals again and the empty battery symbol will appear at the corner of the screen. The empty battery symbol will leave when you change the batteries. If you remove the batteries, the liter indicator you set on the meter will not be lost as DigiFlow 8310T meter has internal memory.