Check valve for reverse osmosis systems DMFIT-AMCHV-0402W
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- RO membrane is placed into a special membrane housing. This housing has 2 outlets: one is the permeate water (clean water) and the other is concentrate water (dirty water).
- This check valve doesn't let water flow backwards to the membrane, thus increasing its life span.
- When RO's tank is full, water starts flowing backwards increasing pressure untill the auto shutt off valve shuts the system down. This check valve helps speed things up.
- Pressure 1kgf/cm2
- Water flow 980cc/min
- Male 1/8" NPT to 1/4" tube.
Working pressure and temperature
No posts found