Reverse Osmosis Membrane 50GPD Primato MBS-1050
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Fits most residential reverse osmosis systems.
- If you have prefilters with good quality, then you should replace membrane every 2 years. Our reccomended pre-filters setup consists of one polypropylene filter with a permeability of 5 microns, 1 carbon block (5 microns) and 1 carbon block (0.5 microns).
- It has a permeability of 0.0001 microns, which means it can filter out elements that are bigger than 0.0001 microns. To give you a rough idea, human hair have a diameter of 100 microns.
- It can filter 50 galons per 24 hours (189 Litres)
- It removes all harmful substances from water including, bacterial, arsenic, nitrates, microbes, scale, lime and hardness.
- NSF/ANSI 58 "Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Treatment Systems" certification.
No reviews found