Water Leakage Sensor for Under-sink Filtering Systems - Primato WATER-STOP-7124
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- It is suitable for under-sink water filters.
- The installation is very simple. At the IN input of the sensor, place one end of the filter water supply tube. At the OUT output of the sensor, place one end of another tube, and connect the other end to the IN filter inlet of the water filter. Basically, a small detour in the water circulation is created, which passes through the sensor. In the special slot, place an absorbent tablet, and then manually lower the safety switch. When there is the slightest water leakage, the tablet immediately absorbs moisture, thereby expanding and lifting the safety switch, which automatically stops the inflow of water to the filter.
- Therefore, if there is leakage from the filter into your cabinet, then the water immediately stops flowing through the filter.
No posts found