Quick fit 1/8 "male to 1/4" tube for reverse osmosis systems DMfit-AME-0402W
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- This component is placed at the water inlet of the membrane filter case. It is also placed at the outlet of the discarded water in the membrane filter case.
- Dmfit products are suitable for water and food. They are made of safe, non-toxic materials and meet US requirements of FDA, WRAS, ANSI / NSF-51.61 and SK Zert.
- These products are widely used in the water, food and beverage industry.
- Dmfit function and quality: These components provide quick and easy application, saving time and cost.
- The ISO9001 certified quality system ensures the highest level of product quality.
- Unique oval design
- White color
- O-rings with EPDM suitable for water and food.
- Connection for hoses 1/4 ". Just push the hose in. It has a fuse that does not accidentally disconnect the hose.
- To remove the tube you must first remove the fuse and push the white ring inwards. As soon as you push the new hose, remember to replace the fuse.
No reviews found