Reverse Osmosis Filter Pack 5
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Replacement filters included in the kit fit to most standard reverse osmosis systems
- Stage 1: Polypropylene filter. It reduces dirt, particles, mud and rust. It protects the next stages of water filtration.
- Stage 2: Primato ULTRA CTO carbon block with a permeability of 5 microns. It reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, rust, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese.
- Stage 3: PRIMATO ULTRA PB carbon block with a permeability of 0.5 microns. Effectively reduces chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, heavy metals, lead, chloroform, pesticides, organic chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOC), industrial residues, toxic, turbidity, cysts, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Toxoplasma, bacteria, microorganisms, asbestos fibers and various other harmful substances.
- Stage 4: RO membrane in this stage is not included in this pack.
- Stage 5: In the fifth stage, water is enriched with minerals. Water after this enrichment has ideal proportions of minerals that are necessary for the healthy growth of the human body.
It adds: Cations
- Calcium-34mg / L. Calcium is a key element for bones and teeth. It regulates the heart and arteries and helps in the proper digestion of food.
- Magnesium-12mg / L. Magnesium takes part in 300 different biochemical processes in the human body. Helps the immune system and proper blood circulation.
- Sodium-22mg / L. Sodium regulates the absorption of water by our body.
- Potassium-8.5mg / L. It acts as an electrolyte and is required to maintain the good condition of the heart, brain, kidneys, muscle tissue and other important organ systems of our body. Works with sodium to perform some critical bodily functions.
- CO2- carbonate: 10mg / l. Its presence in our body is particularly important as it regulates the acidic environment.
- Sulfate SO42-: 0.3mg / l. Sulfate helps absorb nutrients, helps treat migraines and eliminates toxins.
- Cl- Chlorides: 0.8mg / l. It is an essential electrolyte found in all body fluids that is responsible for maintaining acid / base balance, transmitting nerve impulses and regulating fluid in and out of cells.
- F- fluorine: 0.06mg / l. Fluoride helps prevent tooth decay.
- Stage 6: Water passes through the Primato Inline coconut activated carbon filter. This filter makes a final "refining" in the still water of the tank. Because the water produced by reverse osmosis is relatively tasteless, this filter corrects these imperfections so you can enjoy your water better.
No posts found