PRIMATO water filter with UV LIGHT
- How to select the right cartridge
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Polypropylene filter: Holds soil, mud, rust, particles, stones
Doulton Sterasyl OBE: It is made of high quality ceramic material (like porcelain). Reduces bacteria, Cryptosporidium, cysts, turbidity, mud, stones, rust and dirt. It is watered with silver that acts as a bacteriostatic that prevents the growth of bacteria on the filter.
Primato ULTRA CTO: Permeability 5 microns (Water passes through holes with a diameter of 5 millimeters - Human hair has a diameter of 100 microns). It reduces chlorine, chloroform, suspended particles, sand and rust, sludge, soils, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese and other harmful substances. It greatly improves the taste and smell of water.
Primato CBR1: This replacement filter consists of 70% granular activated carbon and 30% dietary salt reduction resin. Ideal for areas with few salts. If you have plenty of salt, it is advisable to take a double filter. The activated carbon reduces the same chemicals that reduce the Primato ULTRA CTO.
Salt Reduction Resin: Reduces salts from water.
Primato CBR3: This filter consists of activated charcoal that reduces harmful substances and improves the taste and smell of water and a special nitrate-reducing resin. If you have plenty of nitrate in your area, it is advisable to place a double water filter.
WATTS CTO 5m: It does exactly the same filtering with the Primato ULTRA CTO. It's American WATTS
Nitrate Reduction Filter: Reduces nitrate from water.
Iron and Manganese Reduction Filter: Reduces iron and Manganese
Primato ULTRA VOC: Filters a bit more "tight" than the Primato ULTRA CTO. It is special in reducing pesticides. Permeability 0.5 micron.
Primato ULTRA PB: Straight filtration at 0.5 microns. Special in reducing lead.
Doulton ULTRA CARB IMPERIAL: It consists of ceramic (a material that is like porcelain) and solid activated carbon. It is manufactured in England and has an absolute permeability of 0.5 microns.
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- It comes with the PRIMATO DELUXE 101 faucet. You can select a different faucet. Price will auto-change
- This system requires electrical power for the UV light to work.
- Housins have 10 years warraty. Faucet has 2 years warranty.
- A polypropelene filter is used for this stage of filtration. It reduces sediment, rust, mud and particles. Its main job is to protect the carbon blocks from clogging.
- Primato ULTRA CTO is the cartridge located in the second stage of this water filter. With a permeability of 5 microns and a NSF certification, this filter can reduce chlorine and a wide list of chemicals from your tap water. It greatrly improves the taste and odour of your water. To give you a rough idea of how "narrow" this filter is, human hair have a diameter of 100 microns.
- This is where the Ultra Violet lamp is located. UV lamp makes sure no microbe or bacteria stays alive.
No posts found
"How do I choose the right cartridge for my water filter?"
Below the "Add to cart" button you can click on "HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FILTER". A text will appear on your screen summarizing the functions of available replacement filters for this water filter. Other replacement filters fit into your housing as well, but because there are a lot, we only recommend specific filters.
Also, just below the product description, you will see the available cartridges. If you click on the quick view "eye" you will see a summary of the specific cartridge. If you click on the image, you will be taken to the cartridge page where you can see more details. If you have not yet decided which replacement filter is right for your water filter, simply contact us! We will be happy to assist you!
"Should I install a filter on the counter or under the kitchen counter?"
This depends on your needs and the available space in your kitchen. Generally speaking, the countertop filters can be installed in seconds, but they take up space on the kitchen counter. Under-sink filters do not require space on the bench, but they need skilled hands for installation or even a plumber.
"I do not know if I need a single, double or triple filter"
If you are having problem with your water's bad taste and odour, then you need a single filter. But if you also have a lot of dirt in your water, then you need a double filter - the first stage will be a filter for reducing mud and the second one an activated carbon filter for reducing chemicals. But if you have 3 problems (eg hard water, mud and bad taste), then you need a triple filter, one for the reduction of scale, one for the mud and one for improving taste and reducing chemicals. If you use drilling water then you need a reverse osmosis filter. Whatever problem you are facing with your water, if you are not sure, just contact us! We will be glad to find the right water filter!
"How do I remember when to change my cartridge?"
Forget abou it! When it's time to change your cartridge, we'll call you or email you to remind you!
"If some part of the filter breaks, do you have spare parts?"
We have all the parts you may need for your water filer.
"What does the warranty include?"
In order for the warranty to be valid, you must maintain the filter correctly (of course it's not valid if you break it yourself and you should use the cartridges displayed in our website. If you clean your water filter internally every time you change the filters and if you change the filters at the scheduled time, your water filter should last for many, many, many years. If, however, your water filter has a problem of our own fault, (even if it was damaged during transportation) , we immediately take it back at our own expense and send a new one as soon as possible.
"I have lost the wrench and can not unscrew the device to change the cartridge"
We have all the parts you may need for your water filter, including the wrench. Feel free to contact us for assistance.
"I can't or I don't want to order electronically. Is there any other way?"
Of course! Just call us at +30 2310 383 588 and we'll take your order over the phone!
"I want to pay using my credit/debit card, but I do'nt have good computer knowledge."
No problem! Just call us at +30 2310 383 588 while you are on your computer and we will help you order online step by step.
"How long does the courier need to deliver the products to my house?"
Click on the "SHIPPING AND PAYMENT COSTS" located under the product's price for details.
"What if my water's quality changes?"
Contact us to find the right filter for you or browse our website to check all the available cartridges.
"Who will install the filter?"
Each water filter includes instructions in case you want to install the water filter yourselves. We've also made installation videos. You will find them on the product page you are interested in. Of course our experienced technicians are always on duty and at your disposal if you need assistance!