PREMIUM BCC carbon block cartridge 0.5μm made from coconut shell with bacteriostatic silver
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- PREMIUM BCC reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, sand, rust, sludge, dirt, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese.
- Permeability 0.5μm. (human hair diameter is 100 microns).
- The filter is manufactured from high quality coconut shell carbon.
- It can fit to most standard housings.
- It reduces harmful substances.
- It improves the taste and odor of water.
- You shuold replace this cartridge at least once every year.
Activated carbon is a perfectly natural product and looks like a thin, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic black powder. It can be produced from various sources such as peat, bamboo, charcoal, wood, sawdust, coconut shell, olive kernels, but also from oil. It's heated in a controlled environment and in an air vacuum to obtain its characteristic porous surface. These tiny holes, or pores, can increase the area of the carbon surface from 500 to 1500 m2 / g. Due to this treatment, activated carbon can "bind" various substances that come in contact with it, in liquid and gaseous form and in quantities many times its weight. One cubic centimeter of activated carbon has the same area as an area of 50,000 square meters. Activated carbon produced from coconut shell is the most ecological and environmentally friendly!