Ultra Violet Lamp. Primato UV-C500
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Kills viruses and bacteria in the water.
- It is common knowledge that sun rays can be used for sterilization. In fact, from all the rays of the sun, only the ultraviolet have this ability.
- Ultraviolet radiation was discovered 200 years ago. Since then and after many years of experimentation and research, science has confirmed that it is a great way to kill viruses and bacteria.
- Ultraviolet radiation is divided into A, B, C waves. 240-260nm of beam C is the most effective. The strongest point is 253.7nm.
- It kills the DNA of viruses and bacteria by preventing their reproduction.
- Power 6W
- Brand Phillips
- Maximum temperature 50 ° C
- Fits most UV devices that are connected to a water filter
No reviews found