4 stages reverse osmosis system for aquariums Primato AQ-RO-4
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Primato AQ-RO-4 reverse osmosis
- Has 4 stages of filtration.
- Produces crystall clear water for your aquarium.
- Comes with a special mixed bed deionisation resin.
- Has a bypass kit. You can choose how many TDS you need with a turn of a switch.
- The diverter can connect to most kitchen faucets.
- Includes a sediment filter, a coconut activated carbon filter, a 50GPD membrane and a DI filter.
- Includes a wrench.
- Fittings have NSF 42 certifications.
- Includes a 550 ml/min flow restrictor
- Includes white tube for water inlet, black tube for drain water and blue tube for clean water.
In the first stage, water passes through the polypropylene (PP) filter with a permeability of 5μm (1 micron = 1 millimeter of millimeter). At this stage, sediment, dirt and rust are retained. This filter protects the next steps from clogging.
In the second stage, water is filtered by a coconut activated carbon filter. It reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, sand, rust, mud, soils, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachloroethylene, trichloroethylene), soluble organic compounds, dissolved organic compounds, many other harmful.
In the third stage is the membrane of reverse osmosis. The membrane has a permeability of 0.0001 microns and a production of 50GPD (Galons Per Day), ie 189 liters per day. Salts, nitrates, chromium, arsenic, poisons, germs and bacteria are filtered here. The water is then stored in the tank. Once you turn on the tap, the water will go through the fifth and sixth filtration stages.
In the fourth and last stage is the deionization filter. This filter consists of cationic and anionic ion exchange resin. The mixture of these two is called mixed bed resin.
Cationic resin (positively charged)
- Removes positively charged ions such as calcium ions, magnesium ions, etc.
- It softens and completely desalts the water.
- Removes barium and radio
Anionic resin (negatively charged)
- Removes negatively charged ions such as nitrates, perchlorates, arsenic, total organic carbon, uranium, etc.
- It binds ionic halogens as an antimicrobial disinfectant.
When cationic and anionic resins are mixed together, the result is water with zero conductivity (0 TDS) in water. Minerals in water are exchanged with hydrogen cations (H +) and hydroxide anions (OH–) by the resin beads to form very pure water (H2O).
Water leaves the system with zero conductivity. With the bypass kit, however, you can adjust exactly how much conductivity you want for your aquarium. The bypass kit takes water from the system, after the first two filtration stages and mixes it with the clean water coming out of the 4th filtration stage. The more you turn on the blue switch, the more conductive the water will be. If you close the switch completely, then the water will have zero conductivity.
Short instruction manual
Install the water dispenser in your kitchen faucet. If your faucet is a shower, then you will not be able to install it. Contact us for technical support.
The colored tubes help you to quickly and easily install the system.
The white tube is the water supply. Connects to the water distributor. The hob is easily connected to your kitchen faucet.
The black pipe is the drain. Put it in your kitchen sink.
The blue tube is pure water. Put it in your aquarium or bucket.
All fasteners have small blue fuses. To remove a tube from the clamp, you must first remove the blue fuse and then pull the tube out while pushing the socket from the tube inwards.
In the original packaging, we have put small pieces of colored tubes to make it easier for you. That is, we put a small black pipe at the drain outlet, a small piece of white pipe at the water supply and a small blue piece at the outlet of the clean water. Once you have received the system, remove these small pieces and join as many tubes as you need. In the package there are quite long tubes of all three colors. If you need to cut them to shorten it, try to cut them as straight as possible.
The 4-stage Reverse Osmosis for aquariums Primato AQ-RO-4 is currently the best and highest quality solution for clean water for your aquarium. If you need help with the system, please do not hesitate to contact us! We will be happy to serve you!
The whole system is assembled by our technicians. The fittings are NSF certified as are the activated carbon filter and the tubes.
If you need a custom solution (eg stronger system or with other membranes etc), be sure that we can assemble it for you!
No posts found