Arsenic reducing water filter for devices HCP, HIP, HCS CFA510S
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- Includes special arsenic reduction resin - Strong anion exchange resin
- Adapts to HCP, HIP, HCS
Important information :
Groundwater contamination by arsenic is often due to natural high concentrations of arsenic at deeper groundwater levels. Arsenic contamination in the Ganges Delta caused severe poisoning in a huge population of humans. A 2007 study found that over 137 million people in more than 70 countries are most likely affected by poisoning of drinking water. The problem became more widely known after the massive poisoning of water in Bangladesh. Groundwater contamination with arsenic is a problem that many countries are facing, including the USA.
About 20 serious cases of bluetongue in groundwater have been reported. Of these, four serious incidents occurred in Asia, Thailand, Taiwan and Mainland China. China has indeed mapped areas infected with arsenic.
Arsenic reaches the human in the following ways:
- Mining: Arsenic is naturally in the rocks. There is almost in all sulphurous copper, lead and zinc minerals and accompanies these minerals in mining operations.
- Volcanic actions.
- Destruction of natural matter.
- Combustion of coal and oil by humans.
- Fertilizers and pesticides.
The World Health Organization (WHO) and the European Union have set a limit of 10 μg / l (micrograms per liter). In several areas of Axios, Chalkidiki, Larissa, Evia, Korinthia and others, arsenic has been detected in drinking water.
No posts found