Reverse Osmosis water pump with Low and High pressure protection ECOSOFT KPOMPROECO
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- This water pump is ideal for reverse osmosis systems that don't have a pre-installed pump. It's very easy to install this pump in just a few minutes.
- There are installation diagrams in the packaging. If you need any help though, please don't hesitate to contact us and we'll help you step by step.
- It comes with all necessary tubes and connectors.
- Low pressure protection stops the pump from working when there isn't any water at all (eg when there is a water service interruption).
- High pressure protection stops the pump from working when your reverse osmosis tank is full of water. This way you don't stress your RO and you extend your pump's life.
There are installation instructions in the packaging, but here's a summary:
- Shut off your RO's water supply. Locate your water supply's tube and cut it with a pair of scissors. Install a fush fit tee by connecting the newly made ends of the tube to the tee outlets. Connect the third push fit tee outel to the "LOW PRESSURE" port of the pump using a new piece of tube (included in the packaging).
- Remove the tube running from the third pre-filter outlet to the auto shut off valve from the valve. Run the tube to the "IN" port ot the pump. You can use the existing tube or use a new tube (included in the packaging) in case it's not long enough. Using a new piece of tube, connect the "OUT" port of the pump to the auto shut off valve's now available port. Remember to secure each connection with a collet locking clip.
- Locate the tube spanning between the auto shut off valve and the next tee linking to the water tank and cut it with a pair of scissors. Install a push fit tee by connecting the newly made ends of the tube to the tee outlets. Connect the tee's third port to the "HIGH PRESSURE" port of the pump.
- Restore water supply to your RO filter. Make sure there are no leaks. Check thath the low pressure switch is working properly by shutting off water supply. The pump should stop working and start working again when you restore water supply.
- Check that the high pressure switch is working properly by shutting off your water tank's valve. The pump should stop working in a few seconds.
- Operating pressure: up to 7 bar
- Feed water temperature: 4-30 C
- Weight: 3,5 kg
- Connections 1/4"
- Dimensions: height 110mm, width 110mm, depth 330mm]
- Voltage 230 V
- Transformer: 230/24 VAC/VDC
No posts found