Whole house water filter 7" with wrench and base PRIMATO CEL-7-12
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- Installs on your mains water supply.
- Water inlet and outlet 1/2"
- Includes wound cartridge that reduces dirt, rust and particles.
- You can fit many 7" cartridges in this housing
- Includes wrench to easily change the cartridge
- Includes a plastic base and screws in case you need to fix it on the wall.
- It's transparent so that you know when to replace the cartridge.
- Includes a decompression valve to easily change the cartridge.
- Made in Italy
How to replace the cartridge:
1. Shut off your house's main water supply. You might have a valve next or around the filter that will help you do so.
2. Unscrew the decompression valve slowly. Water will start running from the valve. This will help you unscrew the housing easily using the wrench which is provided with the packaging.
3. Throw away the old cartridge and insert the new one. Tighten the housing with the wrench if you need to.
4. Open the house's main water supply and check for leaks.
No posts found