Ultraviolet light for water filters and reverse osmosis systems Primato TRIOZON UV-2006-02
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
It is known that sunrays can be used for sterilization. In fact, from all sunrays, only UV rays have this ability.
Ultraviolet light was discovered 200 years ago. Since then, after years of experimentation and research, it has been scientifically proven to be a great way to kill viruses and bacteria.
Ultraviolet light is divided into A, B, C waves. 240-260nm C-rays are the most efficient ones. The strongest point is at 253.7nm.
- It kills the DNA of viruses and bacteria, preventing them from duplicating.
- Material: AISI 304 stainless steel
- Lamp capacity: 8000 hours of operation
- Lamp replacement at least once per year
- Water flow: 227 L/h
- Lamp wattage: 10W
- Operating temperature: 2 - 320C
- Maximum operating pressure: 6 bar
- AC: 230V - 50Hz
- It has CE.
- It has been registered for NSF certification.
- Water specifications: turbidity <5NTU, Fe <0.3ppm, bacteria <1000/ml
- It has clips in order to be fastened to a water filter holder. Contact us so that we include the suitable clips in the package. For example, you may need clips that connect the light to the last reverse osmosis filter.
- Water input and output 1/4". This means that it is connected with a 1/4 "pipe, the most common one in water filters and home reverse osmosis systems.
- It includes the lamp, the power adaptor, connective clips and plastic safety fasteners to be connected with a tube.
No posts found