TDS meter Primato CLT-1
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
What is a TDS meter?
- TDS means Total Dissolved Solids.
- Measures the concentration of metals, salts, cations or anions but also organic matter dissolved in water. In essence, what is in the water except the water itself (H2O) and the suspended particles that have not dissolved in the water. It is actually a conductivity meter that measures how easy the current passes into the water. It estimates total dissolved solids in ppm - parts per million.
- How it works: In reality, it does not directly measure dissolved solids, but positive or negatively charged particles, so it estimates how many they are. Acceptable drinking water limits in US are 500ppm. Do not drink water with over 1000ppm.
- In the water cycle it is normal for the organic and inorganic substances to dissolve . Organics can be derived from deciduous trees, from the effluent of the living organisms that live in it and of course human waste. Inorganics come from the rocks where water flows, the air that comes in contact, lead or copper itself from the water pipes, hexavalent chromium, and pesticides used mainly in rural areas.
- What is considered to be soft or hard water: Soft water: 0-75 ppm, Medium hardness: 75-150 ppm, Hard water: 150-300 ppm, Very hard: 300 + pmm
How we use it:
- It is important for aquarium owners to know the quality of the water for obvious reasons. Especially some species of fish do not stand to live in water with high conductivity. For holders of reverse osmosis systems, it is important to know when to replace their cartridges.
- If the ppm at the water outlet start to be more than old measurements, or even if the ppm at the water outlet is more than the water inlet, then the filters or the osmosis membrane need to be changed.
- Ideal if you are thinking of installing a water softener in your home or cafeteria (café - bars - hotels, etc)
- Large and easy-to-read LCD.
- Includes carry case.
- Range: 0 to 999 ppm.
- Analysis: 1 ppm
- Accuracy: +/- 2%
- Power: 2 x 1.5V batteries (included)
- Battery life: over 1000 hours of continuous use.
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 3.1 x 2.3cm (6.1 x 1.25 x 1 inches)
Weight (with case): Weight with case: 76.5g
Weight without the case: 56.7g
|ppm||μS/cm||f (french degrees)||Water Quality|
|0-70||0-140||0-7||Very soft water|
|150-250||300-500||15-25||A bit hard water|
|250-320||500-640||25-32||Hard enough water|
|>420||>840||>42||Very hard water|
Επικοινωνήστε μαζί μας για περισσότερες πληροφορίες.