Professional Reverse Osmosis for Cafes and Bars Ecosoft RoBust PRO
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
The water filtered by the RObust PRO system is in accordance with the instructions of the Specialty Coffee Association
- It is manufactured by Ecosoft.
- It has 5 filtration stages.
- It is ideal for cafes, bars and restaurants.
- It is a direct flow system, meaning that water is not stored in a tank but goes directly to your espresso machine or faucet. Most reverse osmosis systems store water in a small tank, as water from osmosis is produced very slowly. However, direct flow systems, such as the RoBust 1500, produce clean water so fast that they do not need a tank to store water.
- Dimensions in mm (Height, Width, Depth): 420 х 410 х 305
- Weight 10kg
- It produces clean water at a rate 1.25 L/m (one liter per minute).
- It has low pressure protection. When you have a water-cut or your network pressure drops below 0.4 bar, the system stops working.
- It has high pressure protection. When the filter tap is off or when the espresso machine does not need water, the system stops working.
- It completely removes all harmful substances from water.
- It includes all necessary accessories for the installation as well as detailed instructions.
- The installation requires experience or professional assistance.
- It is installed under the kitchen counter.
- It has a separate tap only for filtered water. Of course, you can connect it directly to the espresso machine.
- It has an electric pump for faster and more efficient filtration.
Primato ULTRA CTO
- It reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, sediment, rust, sludge, dirt, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, trihalomethanes, manganese and many other chemicals and harmful substances.
- It is made in the USA.
- It improves the taste and odor of water.
- It should be replaced every six months.
- It preserves all the necessary trace metals.
- With NSF International Certification (USA).
- Permeability 5 μm (micron).
Primato ULTRA PB
- It reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, sand, rust, sludge, dirt, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese.
- It also removes: alachlor, endrin, simazine, atrazine, ethylbenzene, styrene, benzene, ethylene dibromide (EDB), 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane, carbofuran, haloacetonitriles, tetrachloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride, bromochloroacetonitrile, toluene, chlorobenzene, dibromoacetonitrile, 2,4,5-TP(silvex), chloropicrin, dichloroacetonitrile, tribromoacetic acid, 2,4-D, trichloroacetonitrile, 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene, dibromochloropropane (DBCP), haloketones, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, o-dichlorobenzene, 1,1-dichloro-2-propanone, 1,1,2-trichloroethane, p-dichlorobenzene, 1,1,1-trichloro-2-propanone, trichloroethylene, 1,2-dichloroethane, heptachlor, trihalomethanes (TTHM), 1,1-dichloroethylene, heptachlor epoxide, bromodichloromethane, cis-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorobutadiene, bromoform, trans-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorocyclopentadiene, chlorodibromomethane, 1,2-dichloropropane, lindane, chloroform, cis-1,3-dichloropropylene, methoxychlor, xylenes, dinoseb, pentachlorophenol
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) include a number of chemicals that are both man-made and natural. VOCs can be found in water from wells and utilities. Some VOCs are pesticides, herbicides, or insecticides that seep into the ground water after application. Other VOCs enter the water supply through industrial or other waste disposal. PRIMATO ULTRA PB can remove VOCs as well as Total Trihalomethanes, which are a by-product of chlorination.
- It preserves all the necessary trace metals.
- It is made in the USA from 100% coconut carbon.
- Lead reduction 2500 gals @ 0.75GPM (9500 litres)
- VOC capacity 500gals@1GPM (1900 litres)
- Chlorine reduction >8000 gal @ 1 GPM (30000 litres)
- Initial pressure drop <10psi@1GPM
- Lead reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Cyst reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Chlorine, bad taste and odor reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Turbidity reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Extra reduction of pesticides, cysts, heavy metals and volatile organic compounds.
- Permeability 0,5μm. This means that water is filtered through holes with diameter 0,5μm (microns). In order to compare, the diameter of a human hair is 100 micron.
- It should be replaced every six months for the reverse osmosis to be effective.
Osmosis Membrane Dow Filmtec 500 GPD
- Water is filtered through the american membrane by Dow Filmtec with a capacity of 500 GPD (galons per day, that is, 1892 litres per day). The membranes have a permeability of 0.0001 µm. Salts, nitrates, chromium, arsenic, poisons, germs and bacteria are filtered here.
- It should be replaced once per year.
Trace elements enrichment filter
Water at this stage is enriched with salts and trace elements necessary for proper coffee production. The RObust PRO system provides the water that coffee needs in order to deliver all its aromas and flavors. For this reason, the official instructions from the Specialty Coffee Association were followed.
Calcium is a key element in bones and teeth. It regulates the heart and arteries and helps in the proper digestion of food. It also makes the taste of coffee richer.
Magnesium is involved in 300 different biochemical processes in the human body. It helps the immune system and proper blood circulation. In coffee, it highlights fruit acids and its special aroma.
Bicarbonates keep the balance between taste and aroma.
Primato ULTRA CTO
You may find information for this filter in the 1st stage. Basically, it is installed in the last stage to make a final refinement in the water in order to keep the taste and smell flawless.
There are two gauges on the front of the RObust Pro. The first one measures the pressure immediately after the first two filtering stages. The second one shows the pressure after the first membrane. In the panel, you will see the recommended pressures as well as what to do if the numbers are not the ones needed for the system to function properly.
If the pressure after the first two stages is below 1 bar, it could mean that it's time to change your filters. If you delay filter replacement, then you can damage the membrane. The first two stages and the trace minerals enrichment filter should be replaced every 6 months. The membrane and the last stage should be replaced at least once a year.
If the water flow is significantly reduced, then it is important to replace the membrane.
No posts found