Professional Reverse Osmosis Ecosoft RoBust 1000
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- It is manufactured by Ecosoft.
- It has 6 filtration stages, 3 of which are osmosis membranes.
- It is ideal for cafes, bars and restaurants.
- It is a direct flow system, meaning that water is not stored in a tank but goes directly to your espresso machine or faucet. Most reverse osmosis systems store water in a small tank, as water from osmosis is produced very slowly. However, direct flow systems, such as the RoBust 1000, produce clean water so fast that they do not need a tank to store water.
- Dimensions in mm (Height, Width, Depth): 420 х 425 х 265
- It produces clean water at a rate 1 L/m (one liter per minute).
- Energy consumption: just 80 W
- It has low pressure protection. When you have a water-cut or your network pressure drops below 0.4 bar, the system stops working.
- It has high pressure protection. When the filter tap is off or when the espresso machine does not need water, the system stops working.
- It completely removes all harmful substances from water.
- It includes all necessary accessories for the installation as well as detailed instructions.
- The installation requires experience or professional assistance.
- It is installed under the kitchen counter.
- It has a separate tap only for filtered water. Of course, you can connect it directly to the espresso machine.
- It has an electric pump for faster and more efficient filtration.
Primato ULTRA CTO
- Primato ULTRA CTO reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, sediment, rust, sludge, dirt, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, trihalomethanes, manganese and many other chemicals and harmful substances.
- It is made in the USA.
- It improves the taste and odor of water.
- It should be replaced every six months.
- It preserves all the necessary trace metals.
- With NSF International Certification (USA).
- Permeability 5 μm (micron).
Primato ULTRA PB
- It reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, sand, rust, sludge, dirt, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese.
- It also removes: alachlor, endrin, simazine, atrazine, ethylbenzene, styrene, benzene, ethylene dibromide (EDB), 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane, carbofuran, haloacetonitriles, tetrachloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride, bromochloroacetonitrile, toluene, chlorobenzene, dibromoacetonitrile, 2,4,5-TP(silvex), chloropicrin, dichloroacetonitrile, tribromoacetic acid, 2,4-D, trichloroacetonitrile, 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene, dibromochloropropane (DBCP), haloketones, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, o-dichlorobenzene, 1,1-dichloro-2-propanone, 1,1,2-trichloroethane, p-dichlorobenzene, 1,1,1-trichloro-2-propanone, trichloroethylene, 1,2-dichloroethane, heptachlor, trihalomethanes (TTHM), 1,1-dichloroethylene, heptachlor epoxide, bromodichloromethane, cis-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorobutadiene, bromoform, trans-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorocyclopentadiene, chlorodibromomethane, 1,2-dichloropropane, lindane, chloroform, cis-1,3-dichloropropylene, methoxychlor, xylenes, dinoseb, pentachlorophenol
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) include a number of chemicals that are both man-made and natural. VOCs can be found in water from wells and utilities. Some VOCs are pesticides, herbicides, or insecticides that seep into the ground water after application. Other VOCs enter the water supply through industrial or other waste disposal. PRIMATO ULTRA PB can remove VOCs as well as Total Trihalomethanes, which are a by-product of chlorination.
- It preserves all the necessary trace metals.
- It is made in the USA from 100% coconut carbon.
- Lead reduction 2500 gals @ 0.75GPM (9500 litres)
- VOC capacity 500gals@1GPM (1900 litres)
- Chlorine reduction >8000 gal @ 1 GPM (30000 litres)
- Initial pressure drop <10psi@1GPM
- Lead reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Cyst reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Chlorine, bad taste and odor reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Turbidity reduction based on NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Extra reduction of pesticides, cysts, heavy metals and volatile organic compounds.
- Permeability 0,5μm. This means that water is filtered through holes with diameter 0,5μm (microns). In order to compare, the diameter of a human hair is 100 micron.
- It should be replaced every six months for the reverse osmosis to be effective.
3 Osmosis Membranes 100 GPD
- The water first passes through the first two osmosis membranes simultaneously. The membranes have a permeability of 0.0001 µm. Salts, nitrates, chromium, arsenic, poisons, germs and bacteria are filtered here.
- Water discharged from the first two membranes is forced to pass through the third osmosis membrane. This way, the system saves water that otherwise would be discharged into the sewer.
- It should be replaced once per year.
Primato ULTRA CTO
The water passes through this compact activated carbon filter for a final refinement in the taste. Then, the water goes either to your tap or to the espresso machine. This filter must be replaced once a year.
Trace elements enrichment filter
Water at this stage is enriched with salts and trace elements necessary for proper coffee production. Specifically, it is enriched with Calcium-34mg / L, Magnesium-12mg / L, Sodium-22mg / L, Potassium-8.5mg / L
Calcium is a key element in bones and teeth. It regulates the heart and arteries and helps in the proper digestion of food. Magnesium is involved in 300 different biochemical processes in the human body. It helps the immune system and proper blood circulation. Sodium regulates the proper absorption of water by our body.
You should change this cartridge every 6 months.
There are two gauges on the front of the RObust 1000. The first one measures the pressure immediately after the first two filtering stages. The second one shows the pressure after the first two membranes. In the panel, you will see the recommended pressures as well as what to do if the numbers are not the ones needed for the system to function properly.
If the pressure after the first two stages is below 1 bar, it could mean that it's time to change your filters. If you delay filter replacement, then you can damage the membranes. The first two stages and the trace metal enrichment filter should be replaced every 6 months. The membrane and the last stage should be replaced at least once a year.
If the water flow is significantly reduced, then it is important to replace the membrane.
No posts found