Primato water filter jug QQF-03-W
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Enjoy your tap water!
- This water filter jug offers you and your family filtered, purified, clean and crystal clear water
- You can stop buying and carrying bottled water.
- Fits easily to your refrigerator door.
- Instant clean water at home, office or during your vacation!
- Total capacity 3.5 L. Total filtered water 1.9 L.
- Water is instantly filtered and you can serve it.
- It has a silicon ring at the bottom to make sure it doesn't slip or hurt your furniture.
- Electronic indicator reminds you when it's time to change your cartridge.
- Cartride needs to be replaced every 2 months or 150L of water.
- Cartridge is made from ion exchange food grade resin and activated carbon made from coconut that can reduce chlorine (99%), salts, hardness, mud, microparticles, rust, pesticides, pesticides, cadmium, arsenic, chromium, microbes and bacteria, microorganisms and a wide range of chemicals.