Nitrate reduction filter for devices HCP, HIP, HCS CFA3-10s
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- This replacement filter fits into HCP, HIP και HCS devices
- The permitted nitrate limit in Greece is 50mg/L. If the water runs with normal flow and pressure, then this filter will withstand 1000 liters of drinking water and will reduce nitrate levels to 0 or up to 5mg/L.
- We recommend frequent measurements (quarterly or every two months) to find out when you have to change the nitrate filter.
- Various factors affecting the level of nitrates are: animal impurities, industrial wastewater, sewage and sewage, nitrogen fertilizers and agricultural pesticides.
- NO3 nitrates (nitrogen oxides, ammonia NH4 - "nitrogen cycle") of nitrogen fertilizers, when they penetrate through the drinking water in our stomach, form N-nitroso compounds that are carcinogenic. In babies less than 6 months they cause methemoglobinemia (or metamoglobinemia or cyanosis or "baby blue syndrome") with tragic consequences.
- The permissible limit of 50mg/L is already excessive if we consider that in the USA, the limit is 10mg/L.
- Nitrates are extremely carcinogenic and you should change the filter before raising the level to 10mg/L.
- Lifespan is 6 months to one year. The change depends solely on the quality of the water in your area.
No posts found