Tap water filter with AquaMetix® 2μm with Zeolite and carbon block Primato USA-TF-WW
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
10 reasons to buy this top water filter:
- Quality of construction: Made in Greece from high quality, fully recyclable materials and with the highest standards.
- 10 year warranty for peace of mind: The filter comes with a 10 year warranty on all plastic parts and a two year warranty on the water diverter.
- Easy to operate: With the water diverter you can toggle between filtered and unfiltered water.
- Easy to install: Easily connects to your kitchen faucet. Installation usually takes 1 '.
- Prevents the growth of microbes and bacteria: The plastic housing (filter case) has the innovative biocidal product Biomaster® which prevents the growth of bacteria on its surfaces (exterior and interior)!
- Compatible with most faucets: Fits most commercial faucets, except shower faucets (those that extend outwards like a shower).
- Includes replacement filter: The package includes one AquaMetix® TF replacement filter cartridge manufactured in the USA by Ceramic Filters Company Inc., one of the world's largest manufacturers of quality water filters.
- Very powerful filtration: The AquaMetix® TF filter cartridge reduces chlorine , nitrates , lead , aluminum , copper , arsenic , coliforms, etc ..
- Long life and durability of the replacement filter: The cartridge must be replaced every 1500L or 4-5 months.
- Long life of the housing: The housing is fully serviceable. We manufacture it in such a way that whatever damage is caused to it, you can easily and quickly repair it yourself. We stock all the parts of the housing as spare parts. So you do not have to worry if you break or damage something by mistake and most importantly you will not have to buy a new housing if you damage something.
The advantages of the filter at a glance
Compact and discreet size.
Easy installation in under 1'.
Top filtration with Zeolites and coconut shell carbon block 2μm.
It comes with a 10 year warranty.
Capacity 1500L or 4-5 months.
The filter housing has the Biomaster® biocidal agent which prevents bavteria growth.
Easy to use
When you switch the diverter is in this position, the water runs clean from the filter.
The filtered water outlet comes with an Italian aerator which you can easily replace in the future.
When you switch the diverter is in this position, the water runs unfiltered from your kitchen tap.
The tap water outlet comes with an aerator which you can easily replace in the future.
The cartridge - AquaMetix® TF
The AquaMetix® TF cartridge included in the packaging reduces chlorine , nitrates , lead , aluminum , copper , arsenic , coliforms and many other harmful substances.
Made in the USA with raw materials of the highest FDA specifications, cutting-edge technologies and unprecedented performance.
Capacity 1500 liters or 4-5 months.
Biomaster® anti-microbial protection
During the production of the plastic filter case, we add the special biocidal product Biomaster® to the plastic. The inorganic nature, small particle size and high temperature tolerance of the antimicrobial additive make it ideal for use in a wide range of applications.
Biomaster uses Nanosilver (silver ion) technology. Silver ions safely inhibit the growth of bacteria and germs. The antimicrobial additive Biomaster® can be heated to temperatures up to 600 degrees Celsius without losing its antimicrobial properties.
Bipaster complies with ISO 22196: 2011 against common organisms such as Campylobacter, E.coli, Listeria, MRSA, Pseudomonas, Salmonella. It has been shown to reduce the growth of these bacteria by up to 99.99%.
Biomaster is easily added to the product during production. The active ingredient in Biomaster® cannot be rinsed or damaged and is designed to last a lifetime.
It starts working when the bacteria start to multiply. It reduces 80% of bacteria after 15 minutes and 99.99% of bacteria after 2 hours.
Biomaster® is approved by Biocidal Product Regulation No. 528/2012, the Food & Drug Administration (FDA), the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Food Standard Agency (FSA). It is also approved throughout the European Union and has the necessary Certificates of Conformity.
It is used worldwide mainly in medical devices, toys, food packaging and drinking water applications.
- The equipment conforms with Greek Government Gazette 4973 / Β / 2020 - "Specifications and requirements for equipment for the treatment of human consumption water supplied to the internal water supply networks of buildings".
- Biomaster® biocidal product has an FDA Certificate of Conformity and is listed as a food-grade ingredient in the United States. The company that produces it has ISO 9001: 2015 Certification as well as ISO 14001: 2015.
- Biomaster® biocidal product has a Certificate of Conformity for the European Directive 2002/72 / EC - Commission Regulation (EU) No 10/2011 and is on the European list of food-grade ingredients in the European Union. The company that produces it has ISO 9001: 2015 Certification as well as ISO 14001: 2015.
- The plastic is fully recyclable and has a Certificate of Conformity with all European Directives as well as their ammendments related to the materials that are suitable for food in the European Union.
- The color of the housing has a Certificate of Conformity for all relevant European directives.
- Primato maintains a complete technical file on equipment and consumables.
- The construction and assembly of the final product is done by our company. Primato is certified to the ELOT EN ISO 9001: 2015 standard with scope "Construction Management, Assembly, Marketing & Distribution of water filters".
- Maximum operating pressure 4.5 bar.
- Recommended operating pressure 2.5 - 3.5 bar.
- Maximum resistance pressure 6 bar.
- Operating temperature range: 5 0 C - 29 0 C
- Maximum water flow rate: 3 L / min. Higher flow may reduce the expected filter capacity.
- Recommended water flow rate: 2 L / min.
- The equipment must operate on a water supply network controlled by competent authorities for the quality of water for human consumption.
- Maximum operating conductivity 500 μ ’/ cm2.
- Pressure reduction: up to 0.2bar @ 3 L / m
- TECHNICAL NOTE: The housing is fully serviceable. Whatever damage is caused to the housing, you can easily and quickly repair it yourself. The housing consists of a water diverter, a flange, two aerators and two plastic components that make up the filter case. We stock all parts as spare parts in our warehouse.
What is activated carbon
Activated carbon with AquaMetix® TF is a completely natural product that visually resembles a fine, odorless, tasteless and non-toxic black powder. It can be produced from peat, bamboo, coal, wood, sawdust, coconut husk, olive kernels and other sources. It is heated in a controlled environment and in vacuum to obtain its characteristic porous surface. These tiny holes, or pores, can increase the surface area of carbon from 500 to 1500 m2 / gr. Due to this treatment, it can bind various substances that come in contact with it, in liquid or gaseous form, and in quantities many times its weight. One cubic centimeter of activated carbon has the same area as an area of 50,000 square meters. Of course, activated carbon produced from coconut husk is the most ecological and environmentally friendly! AquaMetix® combines two types of activated carbon with Zeolite and its permeability is 2μm.
What are Zeolites
Zeolite is a mineral of volcanic origin that, due to its special chemical property, is used in the water treatment industry, environmental protection, crops, agriculture, etc. It was named in 1756 by the Swedish mineralogist Axel Kronstedt, who observed that rapid heating of stilvite produced a large amount of steam from the water absorbed by the material. So he named this material zeolite, from zeo (boil) and the stone.
It contains a significant amount of clinoptilolite and is also used in nuclear treatment, as it can purify nuclear waste containing radioactive isotopes. One of its most important functions is its ability to trap and eliminate heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, aluminum and excess iron without removing healthy ions and metals.
Add this top quality tap filter
Enjoy your tap water!
Protect your family and the environment!
Top filtration with zeolites and activated carbon!
Enjoy 100% Safe and Crystal Clear Water!
Add cartridges with a 20% discount
Valid only for the first time
First add Primato USA-TF-WW tap filter to your cart
Then add as many AquaMetix® TF cartridges as you want
You get a 20% discount on cartridges!
"How do I choose the right cartridge for my water filter?"
Below the "Add to cart" button you can click on "HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT FILTER". A text will appear on your screen summarizing the functions of available replacement filters for this water filter. Other replacement filters fit into your housing as well, but because there are a lot, we only recommend specific filters.
Also, just below the product description, you will see the available cartridges. If you click on the quick view "eye" you will see a summary of the specific cartridge. If you click on the image, you will be taken to the cartridge page where you can see more details. If you have not yet decided which replacement filter is right for your water filter, simply contact us! We will be happy to assist you!
"Should I install a filter on the counter or under the kitchen counter?"
This depends on your needs and the available space in your kitchen. Generally speaking, the countertop filters can be installed in seconds, but they take up space on the kitchen counter. Under-sink filters do not require space on the bench, but they need skilled hands for installation or even a plumber.
"I do not know if I need a single, double or triple filter"
If you are having problem with your water's bad taste and odour, then you need a single filter. But if you also have a lot of dirt in your water, then you need a double filter - the first stage will be a filter for reducing mud and the second one an activated carbon filter for reducing chemicals. But if you have 3 problems (eg hard water, mud and bad taste), then you need a triple filter, one for the reduction of scale, one for the mud and one for improving taste and reducing chemicals. If you use drilling water then you need a reverse osmosis filter. Whatever problem you are facing with your water, if you are not sure, just contact us! We will be glad to find the right water filter!
"How do I remember when to change my cartridge?"
Forget abou it! When it's time to change your cartridge, we'll call you or email you to remind you!
"If some part of the filter breaks, do you have spare parts?"
We have all the parts you may need for your water filer.
"What does the warranty include?"
In order for the warranty to be valid, you must maintain the filter correctly (of course it's not valid if you break it yourself and you should use the cartridges displayed in our website. If you clean your water filter internally every time you change the filters and if you change the filters at the scheduled time, your water filter should last for many, many, many years. If, however, your water filter has a problem of our own fault, (even if it was damaged during transportation) , we immediately take it back at our own expense and send a new one as soon as possible.
"I have lost the wrench and can not unscrew the device to change the cartridge"
We have all the parts you may need for your water filter, including the wrench. Feel free to contact us for assistance.
"I can't or I don't want to order electronically. Is there any other way?"
Of course! Just call us at +30 2310 383 588 and we'll take your order over the phone!
"I want to pay using my credit/debit card, but I do'nt have good computer knowledge."
No problem! Just call us at +30 2310 383 588 while you are on your computer and we will help you order online step by step.
"How long does the courier need to deliver the products to my house?"
Click on the "SHIPPING AND PAYMENT COSTS" located under the product's price for details.
"What if my water's quality changes?"
Contact us to find the right filter for you or browse our website to check all the available cartridges.
"Who will install the filter?"
Each water filter includes instructions in case you want to install the water filter yourselves. We've also made installation videos. You will find them on the product page you are interested in. Of course our experienced technicians are always on duty and at your disposal if you need assistance!