BRITA On Tap - faucet water filer
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- It connects directly to your kitchen's faucet and delivers instantly clean and delicious water.
- It has an electronic replacement change indicator to know exactly when to change the filter.
- Installation is easy and does not require the use of tools.
- It has a switch to change easily between filtered water and unfiltered water.
- It consists of solid activated carbon which reduces chlorine and its derivatives such as chloroform, trihalomethanes, industrial wastes, microorganisms, rust, soil, sludges, stones, lead, insecticides (eg diurone, atrazine), disinfectants, various volatile organic compounds substances (VOCs), turbidity and various other harmful substances.
- It has a life of 3 months or 1200 liters of filtered water. Of course, life can change depending on the quality of water in your area.
- To change the filter: Unscrew the bottom cap of the filter and remove the old filter. Screw the new filter and you're ready! Do not forget to re-set the filter change indicator.
Electronic replacement filter change indicator:
The electronic indicator is located on the device cover. The battery for the electronic display is on the device, you just have to put it in place. It counts 3 months until you need to change the filter. Flashing green for 90% of the time. As soon as the time comes to change the filter, it will flash in yellow and will eventually flash in red, warning you to speed up the replacement of the filter cartridge.