Reverse Osmosis water pump IonFilter UP 7000
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
The electric water pump helps to fill the water tank faster. It also helps in case you don't have enough pressure in your RO system.
The pump comes with a pre-connected low pressure switch (black component on the left in the photo). This switch stops the pump from working when you have a water outage.
The other black accessory on the left in the photo is the high pressure switch. This stops the pump from working when the tank is full and restarts it when the tank starts to empty.
Suitable for 50GPD, 75GPD and 100GPD membranes
Quick installation instructions:
- Use the 1/4" tube and the "T" type quick connector that come with this pump. Connect the connector to the inlet water tube and run a piece of tube from the connector to the low pressure switch.
- Cut the tube that runs to the water tank with a pair of scissors and connect the high pressure switch at that point.
- Screw the pump to the base of the reverse osmosis or fix it somewhere stable and plug it in.
- Water flow: 1L / min (45psi)
- Maximum inlet operating pressure: 60 psi (4.2Kg / cm 2 )
- Maximum power consumption: 25W.
- 24Vdc power source
- Suitable for 50GPD, 75GPD and 100GPD membranes
- The pump is complete and ready for installation. The low and high pressure switches are pre-connected to the pump by our technical team.
No posts found