Water hardness meter 15ml. Primato HRD Test Kit
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- The product consists of a bottle of liquid and a small test tube.
- Measures the hardness of the water.
- It is ideal for calculating how hard your water is and then properly adjusting the softener.
How does it work:
- Fill the test tube up to 5ml with the water you want measured.
- Then drop one drop of the liquid in the water until it turns green. Once the water turns green stop dropping liquid.
- The number of drops you dropped in the test tube in the number of German degrees of hardness. For example, if you drop ten drops until the water turns green, then you have ten German degrees of hardness.
- The counter has one unit deviation. That is, if you drop ten drops, then the hardness is ten degrees give or take one degree.
- At first water may turn red. But you keep going until it turns green.