Reverse Osmosis Membrane - Less Reject Water RECOMAX 75
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The membrane RECOMAX 75 is an aromatic polyamide spiral membrane. Its structure is significantly improved compared to other membranes in the market. The main advantage of this improvement is the increased water flow and the significantly less water reject into the sewer.
The usual water reject of the RECOMAX membrane is 1: 1, that is, for each glass of filtered water, another one is rejected into the sewer. In most membranes, this ratio is 1: 5, that is, for each glass of filtered water, another 5 are discarded in the sewer.
- It can replace all conventional reverse osmosis membranes.
- If the pre-filters are of good quality (polypropylene filter, 5-micron activated carbon, 0.5-micron activated carbon), then the membrane can be replaced every 2 years.
- It has a permeability of 0.0001 microns, that is, it filters out any particles larger than 0.0001 microns.
- It reduces all harmful substances in the water, even the most persistent ones such as lead, nitrates, arsenic, pesticides, salts, insecticides, germs, microorganisms, bacteria etc.
No reviews found