Iron Reduction Filter. Ecosoft FERROMIX
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
The Ecosoft FERROMIX iron reduction filter is an effective and economical method of removing iron from water. It can be used in various water treatment systems. It acts as an insoluble catalyst that enhances the reaction between dissolved oxygen (D.O.) and iron compounds.
In groundwater, dissolved iron is usually found in the form of ferrous bicarbonate, due to excess carbon dioxide. It is not filterable, ie it can not pass through a filter.
This filter functions as a catalyst between the oxygen and the soluble iron compound and enhances the oxidation reaction of Fe ++ to Fe +++ and produces ferric hydroxide which can be easily filtered from the drinking water.
If you have to reduce iron, then water should have a pH of less than 8.5
Fits most standard 10 inch housings in the market.
No posts found