Ion Exchange Resin 10"
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- This cartridge fits to most standard housings in the market with a height of 10 inches.
- It consists of food grade ion exchange resin than removes lime and scale and reduces water's hardness.
- Replace cartridge at least once a year depending on water quality and water's hardness.
How it works:
The ion exchange resin inherently exchanges the Magnesium and Calcium ions, with sodium and Potassium ions. Sodium ions, relative to magnesium and calcium, are very easy to dissolve. In water softener systems, the resin is "regenerated" if we take special salt to re-fill it with sodium ions. In smaller systems, such as under-sink or countertop water filters, simply place a new resin cartridge.