Replacement candle water filter ICP
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Fits to ICP housings.
- Manufactured in the USA
- Consists of CeraSyl® (external ceramic coating impregnated with bacteriostatic silver), compact activated carbon filter, salt reduction filter.
- CeraSyl® is a ceramic material (like porcelain) with bactericidal impregnated silver which is designed to trap particles smaller than 0.2μm (the average diameter of a human hair is 100μm). It is capable of trapping bacteria and cysts to provide you with clean and safe water. Silver gives the filter bacteriostatic properties that prevent mitosis and allow it to self-sterilize. Because the ceramic is a sufficient "narrow" filter, it is logical over time to reduce the flow of water. When it clogs down enough, just rub it gently under running water with a kitchen sponge (from the soft side). This will remove all the mud and rust that has stuck to the outside of the shell and restore the flow of water to normal. As the filter is quite compact, it allows the water to pass more time in the second stage of the AquaMetix® so it can be cleaned even better than the harmful substances.
- It greatly improves the taste and odor of water
- Nominal filtering (rated at & gt; 99.9% of the particles): 0.2 μm (micron)
- Absolute filtering (denoted as 100% of particles): 0.5 μm (micron)
- Minimum operating pressure: 10 PSI
- Maximum operating pressure: 125 PSI
- Operating temperature: 5 – 30 (°C)
- PH range of operation 5.5 – 9.5 ph
- Replace the filter once a year
- Suggested water flow for optimal performance: up to 1.9 liters per minute
- Filter resistance for chlorine reduction: 5678 liters (1500 US gallons)
- Filter resistance for pesticides and volatile compounds VOC's: 832 liters (220 US gallons)
- Filter resistance for lead and mercury reduction: 2271 liters (600 US gallons).
- Pathogenic organisms: Bacteria E. Coli / Cholera/ Shigella / Typhoid / Klebsiella Terrigena >99.99%, Cysts - Cryptosporidia >99.99%, Giardia >99.99% (Analysis by AlControl Laboratories)
- Insecticides, Lindane with presence 0.1ppb: >85%
- Herbicides, Atrazine in presence 1.2ppb: >85%
- Phenols, TCP @ 1.2ppb: >50%
- Lead and Mercury 98%
- Trihalomethanes, Chloroform @ 150ppb: >50%
- Reduction of free chlorine at 2ppm according to the standard NSF Class 1 Std 42: >97%
- Volatile organic compounds, pesticides, VOC's >95%
- Pollutants transported with water – 99,99%