Primato ULTRA PB activated carbon filter. Especially for heavy metals.
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- It reduces chlorine, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), organic chemicals, unpleasant taste and odor, particulate matter, turbidity, sand, rust, mud, dirt, pesticides, herbicides, trihalomethanes, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese, industrial waste and many other substances that are harmful to the body.
- It also eliminates: alachlor, endrin, simazine, atrazine, ethylbenzene, styrene, benzene, ethylene dibromide (EDB), 1,1,2,2-tetrachloroethane, carbofuran, haloacetonitriles, tetrachloroethylene, carbon tetrachloride, bromochloroacetonitrile, toluene, chlorobenzene, dibromoacetonitrile, 2,4,5-TP(silvex), chloropicrin, dichloroacetonitrile, tribromoacetic acid, 2,4-D, trichloroacetonitrile, 1,2,4-trichlorobenzene, dibromochloropropane (DBCP), haloketones, 1,1,1-trichloroethane, o-dichlorobenzene, 1,1-dichloro-2-propanone, 1,1,2-trichloroethane, p-dichlorobenzene, 1,1,1-trichloro-2-propanone, trichloroethylene, 1,2-dichloroethane, heptachlor, trihalomethanes (TTHM), 1,1-dichloroethylene, heptachlor epoxide, bromodichloromethane, cis-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorobutadiene, bromoform, trans-1,2-dichloroethylene, hexachlorocyclopentadiene, chlorodibromomethane, 1,2-dichloropropane, lindane, chloroform, cis-1,3-dichloropropylene, methoxychlor, xylenes, dinoseb, pentachlorophenol
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds) include chemicals that come from both people and nature. We usually find them in wells or pipes. Some VOCs are pesticides, herbicides and insecticides that enter groundwater after application by humans. Some other volatile organic compounds enter groundwater from industrial use or sewers. PRIMATO ULTRA VOC also reduces trihalomethanes which are by-products of water chlorination.
- It does not eliminate the minerals and trace elements necessary for the body.
- Made from 100% coconut carbon.
- Lead reduction 2500 gals @ 0.75GPM (9500 liters)
- VOC reduction 500 gals@1GPM (1900 liters)
- Chlorine decrease >8000 gal @ 1 GPM (30000 liters)
- Reduction of initial pressure <10psi@1GPM
- Lead reduction based on Certification NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Cyst reduction based on Certification NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Decrease of chlorine, bad taste and odor based on Certification NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- Turbidity decrease according to Certification NSF/ANSI Standard 53
- Additional reduction of pesticides, heavy metals and VOCs.
- Permeability 0.5 μm. This means that the water is filtered through holes with a diameter of 0.5 microns. In order to compare, the diameter of a human hair is 100 microns.
- It can be connected to any 10-inch device in the market.
- Dimensions 2.5 "x 9 3/4"
- It improves to a great extent water taste and odor.
- It must be replaced at least once a year.