Luxurious faucet MODEA ELIT 00-2022
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Modea faucets are covered by a 10 year warranty on the main part, 5 years in the mechanism and 2 years in the rest.
- Faucet height 32cm
- Recommended operating pressure 3 bar
- Maximum operating pressure 5 bar
- Maximum temperature 75 0 C
- If the pressure is higher than 5 bar, use a pressure reducer.
- Heavy type water outlet Ø23
- It has a NEOPERL water-saving filter that offers 40% water saving.
- It has the silent mechanism Ø40 GALATRON
- Spiral Inox Novaflex Viospiral 37cm, male. 10×1 – female 1/2
- We recommend installing a central water filter so as to avoid the possibility of foreign particles.
- Prior to installation, it is necessary to carefully clean the pipes to remove any possible precipitate that can damage the ceramic disc.
- To maintain the smooth flow of water, clean the output filter at regular intervals. Unscrew anti-clockwise, rinse thoroughly with running water and reinsert the rubber strainer and the output filter.
- To clean the battery, use a soft, damp cloth along with a mild detergent.
- If the product is not used for a long time, it is suggested to stop water supply.
- For the good operation of the product and its long service life, it is recommended to use genuine spare parts MODEA
1. Open the water supply for a few minutes to clean the pipes internally from any residual solids.
2. Be sure to close the hot and cold water supply.
3. Insert the part (A) carefully to the faucet body by carefully screwing.
4. Screw the two connecting spirals (B) by hand, taking care not to crush the tubes and without using thread seals.
5. Screw the brass screw (Γ) to the bottom of the faucet.
6. Install the base ring (Δ) into the hole of the bench / sink.
7. Install and align the battery on the ring, place the support kit under the bench / sink, first installing the rubber (E) and then the semi-circular bracket (Z). If the sink is stainless (very thin), use the additional triangular bracket (Ε) instead of the hose (Η) and then the semi-circular bracket (Ζ).
8. Screw the nut with the internal thread (Θ) in the screw (Γ), using the special key (Ι) provided and tighten until you have good retention on the bench / sink.
9. After returning the water supply, check that there is no leak in any part of the product.
Material & Component Certifications
No reviews found