Luxurious bathroom tap MODEA OPTIMA VIVID BLACK 00-2522
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
The Modea taps warranty of 10 years on main parts, five years in the mechanism and two years for other parts.
- It is 14.5 cm from the bathroom wall.
- Recommended operating pressure 3 bar
- Maximum operating pressure 5 bar
- Maximum temperature 75 0 C
- If the pressure is higher than 5 bar, use a pressure reducer.
- It has a NEOPERL water-saving filter that offers 40% water saving.
- It has a distributor AMFAG
- It has silent mechanism Ø35 GALATRON
- It comes with the 150 cm Viospiral spiral of double security
- We recommend installing a central water filter so as to avoid the possibility of foreign particles.
- Prior to installation, it is necessary to carefully clean the pipes to remove any possible precipitate that can damage the ceramic disc.
- To maintain the smooth flow of water, clean the output filter at regular intervals. Unscrew anti-clockwise, rinse thoroughly with running water and reinsert the rubber strainer and the output filter.
- To clean the tap, use a soft, damp cloth along with a mild detergent.
- If the product is not used for a long time, it is suggested to stop water supply.
- For the good operation of the product and its long service life, it is recommended to use genuine spare parts MODEA
1. Open the water supply for a few minutes to clean the pipes internally from any residual solid particles. 2. Be sure to close the hot and cold water supply. 3. Adapt the parts to the wall supply using the appropriate amount of sealing material, making sure that they have a center distance 150mm. 4. Place the rosettes (Β) to the rest parts (Α). 5. Apply the rubber bands (Γ) on each of the seats and then insert the tap into the other parts (Α) screwing the nuts with a 29mm wrench. 6. Connect the bath spiral by inserting sealing nuts into the hexagon socket (Δ) located at the bottom of the tap and then connect the spiral side that carries the conical nut to the bathroom phone. 7. After returning the water supply, check that there is no leak in any part of the product.
Material & Component Certifications
No posts found