Self-cleaning whole house water filter PULIFIL FT012 1" F
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- It is made in Italy by ACQUA BREVETTI.
- The head is made from highly durable brass.
- The body and the pressure valve are made from the patented material Trogamid®, suitable for food and potable water.
- It reduces stones, rust, sediments, soil and mud.
- It is designed to withstand hydraulic shocks more than conventional filters in the market.
- The spare filter consists of a stainless steel mesh.
- It can be cleaned with a simple movement of a rotary knob. Special brushes rotate and at the same time remove the particles from the stainless steel filter mesh. Then, they move to the pressure valve where they are removed from the filter.
- Water flow 6 - 9.6 m³/hour
- Water inlet and outlet cross-section 1 inch
- Maximum operation pressure 16 bar
- Water temperature 5 - 30 C°
- Filtration pores 89 micron (millimeters of millimeter)
- Width 10.5 cm, Height 31 cm
- Width (Α) 10 cm
- Height (Β) 30 cm
- Height from connection (C) 22.5 cm
- Distance from the ground (D) at least 40 cm
- Depth (Ε) 10.1 cm
No reviews found