Next-generation Water Softener WATTS OneFlow OFTWH-R-22
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
US WATTS OneFlow® OFTWH-R-22 softener uses a next-generation technology which, unlike conventional softeners, requires no power to operate and does not exchange ions in the water. This eco-friendly technology is called T.A.C. (Template Assisted Crystallization)
How does TAC work?
TAC consists of special granules that cause magnesium, calcium and bicarbonates to turn into small crystals. Once they merge, these crystals are detached from the TAC and released into the water. However, they are now quite large in size and are swept away by the impetus of water, ending up in the drainage instead of your appliances or pipes.
It does not soften water but prevents scale from building up on your pipes and appliances. This is achieved by transforming the dissolved hard minerals into harmless and inactive tiny particles. It is installed in the central water supply in order to protect and extend the life of all domestic appliances (water heaters, boilers, furnaces, kettles, dishwashers, washing machines etc.).
Why is scale harmful to your plumbing and appliances?
- Over time, scale builds up inside the pipelines, especially in their corners, resulting in the internal cross-section of the pipes being reduced and waterflow of water throughout the house being blocked.
- When scale is formed in valves and hydraulic components, a potential damage to them can be hazardous for the entire house,
- while the performance of water heaters, boilers and burners is limited. This results in higher operating and, of course, maintenance costs.
- Over time, scale hardens and does not dissolve easily. This can lead to increased repair and restoration costs of your house plumbing.
- Height: 66 cm
- Water inlet and outlet: 3/4 "
- Water flow: 22.71 lpm
- Lead free
- Installed exclusively in the cold water supply
The Difference between OneFlow® and Ordinary Softeners:
- An ordinary softener exchanges magnesium and calcium with sodium and potassium, softening water in this way. OneFlow® system does not exchange ions neither adds chemicals to the water, but rather unites them into small balls that cannot scale your appliances.
- An ordinary softener requires electricity to regenerate the resin, that is, the material used for the desalination. OneFlow® system requires no power.
- An ordinary softener requires thick salt so as to rinse the resin to be regenerated. OneFlow® does not require thick salt. You should only replace the filter once a year.
- An ordinary softener throws a lot of water into the drainage during the regeneration process. OneFlow® throws no water into the drainage.
- The size of OneFlow® is much smaller than an ordinary softener so it can be installed in smaller spaces.
- pH: 6.5 to 8.5
- Hardness (maximum): 25 grains (427 ppm CaC03)
- Pressure: 15 psi to 100 psi (1.03 bar to 6.9 bar)
- Temperature: 5 ° C to 43 ° C
- Chlorine: <2 ppm
- Iron: up to 0.3 mg / L
- Manganese: up to 0.05 mg / L
- Copper: 1,3 ppm. High levels of copper destroy the TAC material used by OneFlow®. It is important to remove the copper before operating this system. After the copper is removed, wait a month before installing the system.
- Oil & H2S: They should be completely removed before passing through OneFlow
- Polyphosphate: They should be completely removed before passing through OneFlow
Watch the following video from WATTS which explains the technology behind OneFlow®