Flow Restrictor 800ml/m for reverse osmosis systems. Primato Flow Restrictor 800
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- The flow restrictor is placed in the reverse osmosis drainage system.
- It is connected to 1/4 inch tubes. This is the size of all reverse osmosis systems.
- Cuts the water flow to the drain, forcing the osmosis membrane to work harder and not to drain much water in the kitchen drain.
- Ideal for areas with low water pressure or reverse osmosis systems that do not have a water pump.
- If you notice that reverse osmosis fills enough water in the drain or that the water storage tank is not filling fast, then you may need this accessory.
- The greater the number of the flow restrictor, the more water flows to the drain
- Compatible with 80GPD membranes
- Water flow 800ml/m
No reviews found