Aqiarium Compact 3-stages Reverse Osmosis. Primato AQ-Compact-RO-3
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Reverse osmosis revomes all harmful substances from water and offers your fish a healthy environment.
- It produces water with zero conductivity
- First stage removes dirt, mud, rust and particles from water. It protects the next stages from clogging.
- Second stage (activated carbon filter from coconut) removes chlorine, chloroform, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic color, dissolved iron, manganese and a wide list of chemicals.
- Water then passes through the RO membrane which has a permeability of 0,0001 microns. Heavy metals (eg lead), hardness, arsenic, nitrates and microbes are removed in this stage of water treatment.
- This filter has 3 tube. One tube is connected to your kitchen faucet or your wc faucet. This is the inlet water tube.
- Place the second tube to your kitchen or wc sink, as this is the drain tube.
- The third tube is the clean water. Use it to full your aquarium with purifed and clean water.
- Check cartridges for this water filter here
- RO membranes for this water filter
No reviews found