4-stage Aquarium Reverse Osmosis. Primato RO-Aquarium-4
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- All cartridges are made in the US
- Reverse osmosis removes all harmful substances from your aquarium's water and creates a healthy environment for your fish.
- First stage (polypropelene filter 5 microns) removes dirt, mud, rust and partricles. It protects next stages from clogging.
- Second stage is an activated carbon block (permeability 5 microns) that reduces chlorine, chloroform, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese and others.
- Third stage is an activated carbon block with a permeability of 0.5 microns which reduces heavy metals, volatile organic combounds, pesticides and a wide list of chemicals.
- Water then is forced to pass through the reverse osmosis membrane which has a permeability of 0,0001 microns. Hardness, nitrates, arsenic, all heavy metals and all chemicals are removed in this stage of water filtration. After this stage, water goes to your aquarium.
- There are 3 tubes in this water filter. One of them is used to get water to the system and it connected to your kitchen's or wc's faucet.
- Another one is used as a drain tube, so you should place it in your sink.
- The third tube is the clean water tube. Use it to refill your aquarium.
No reviews found