LifeStraw® PLAY 2-stage water filter survival bottle cartridge
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
How it works:
LifeStraw Play survival bottle has an advanced 2-stage water filter that protects you from bacteria, parasites and microplastics and reduces various chemicals such as chlorine and heavy metals.
It improves water taste and odour.
Ideal for children.
You can drink water from rivers, lakes and of course water from the tap of your home.
First stage: The hollow fiber membranes reduce:
- 99.999999% of bacteria such as Brucella melitensis, Campylobacter jejuni, pasteurella tularensis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Vibrio Cholera, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Yersinia enterocolitica, Yersinia pestis, Enteropathogenic E.coli, Haemophilus influenzae, Klebsielia pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophia, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Pseudomonas pseudomallei, Salmonella hirschefeldii, Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella typhosa, Shigella dysenteriae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes
- 99.999% of parasites such as Ascario lumbricoides, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Giadia Lamblia, naegleria gruberi, schistosoma mansoni, taenis saginata
- 99.999% of microplastics
Second stage: The activated carbon reduces:
- Chlorine and its derivatives such as chloroform
- Bad taste and odour
- Organic chemicals
- Heavy metals
- LifeStraw PLAY includes 2 advanced water filters - a microbiological and an activated carbon filter, the water bottle, a cap with a silicone spout and a carabiner.
- Filtration technology: Micro-filtration with hollow fiber membranes with a permeability of 0.2μm and activated carbon. Hollow fiber membrane is a semi-permeable film that various contaminants try to penetrate. Those elements that are larger than 0.2 μm, do not manage to penetrate it, so they do not reach your glass. Activated carbon is widely used in water filters and is the main means of filtering and water treatment worldwide.
- Hollow fiber membrane durability: 2,000 liters (500 gallons). Membrane pores clog over time as you use your survival bottle. As it approaches the end of its life, you will see that the water finds it difficult to pass through.
- Carbon filter durability: 100 liters (25 gallons). If you use it often, we recommend changing it every 3 months.
- Bottle material: Tritan plastic without diphenols . You can also put it in the dishwasher as long as you remove the filters.
- Total weight with the filters: 167 gr (0.37 lbs)
- Bottle capacity: 295,7 ml (10 fl oz)
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 8,5 cm (7.52” x 3.34”)
In LifeStraw, they believe that responsible manufacturing includes creating and maintaining a strong evidence base for their product claims and their intended impacts. All products undergo rigorous independent testing to meet or exceed protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). They have also built and run an ISO accredited water laboratory based in Vietnam that does quality validation and testing of all new and existing products.
- Hollow fiber membrane filter: 0.2 micron pore size. They remove 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites and 99.999% of microplastics
- They also remove turbidity (silt, sand and cloudiness).
- The activated carbon filter improves taste while reducing chlorine and organic chemical matter such as pesticides, herbicides and VOCs.
- It meets US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and protozoa reduction.
- It meets NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for chlorine reduction, bad taste and odor.
- It meets NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for lead reduction.
- Water flow: 1.2 liters/min
- EPA Ext. No. 95395-KOR-1
No posts found