LifeStraw® FLEX 2-stage survival water filter and folding bottle LS11122
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
How it works:
LifeStraw® FLEX survival filter is an advanced 2-stage water filter that protects against bacteria, parasites, lead and microplastics, and reduces chemicals like chlorine.
It improves water taste and odor.
Free from diphenols.
Ideal for hiking, camping, international travelling and emergencies.
You can drink water from rivers, lakes and, of course, from your kitchen tap.
Stage 1: The hollow fiber membranes remove:
- 99.999999% of bacteria such as Brucella melitensis, Campylobacter jejuni, pasteurella tularensis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Vibrio Cholera, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Yersinia enterocolitica, Yersinia pestis, Enteropathogenic E.coli, Haemophilus influenzae, Klebsielia pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophia, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Pseudomonas pseudomallei, Salmonella hirschefeldii, Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella typhosa, Shigella dysenteriae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes
- 99.999% of parasites such as Ascario lumbricoides, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Giadia Lamblia, naegleria gruberi, schistosoma mansoni, taenis saginata
- 99.999% of microplastics
Stage 2: The activated carbon reduces:
- Chlorine and its spinoffs, such as chloroform
- Bad taste and odor
- Organic chemical matter
- Lead and other heavy metals
The filter is detachable
You can use it everywhere - even in the most "difficult" waters!
You can use the filter as a straw to drink water from the river directly.
Fill other water bottles or use it for cooking. Just press the folding bottle!
- LifeStraw FLEX includes the folding soft bottle, a syringe to clean the filter, 2 advanced water filters - one microbiological and one activated carbon filter.
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns) paired with an activated carbon filter. The Hollow Fiber membrane is semi-permeable. All elements bigger than 0.2μm cannot penetrate it. Activated carbon is widely used in water filters and it is the main water filtering and processing medium worldwide.
- Hollow Fiber lifetime: 2,000 liters (500 gallons). The membrane pores clog over time as the filter is used. At the end of its lifetime, you will notice that water finds it difficult to pass through.
- Carbon filter lifetime: 100 liters (25 gallons). If you use it frequently, we recommend its replacement every 3 months.
- Soft bottle material: TPU
- Total weight including the filters: 222gr (0.49 lbs)
- Bottle capacity: 650,6 ml (22 fl oz)
- Soft bottle dimensions: 26,9 cm x 9,8 cm (10.6” x 3.85”)
- Filter dimensions: 16,3 cm x 3,8 cm (6.42” x 1.49”)
In LifeStraw, they believe that responsible manufacturing includes creating and maintaining a strong evidence base for their product claims and their intended impacts. All products undergo rigorous independent testing to meet or exceed protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). They have also built and run an ISO accredited water laboratory based in Vietnam that does quality validation and testing of all new and existing products.
- Hollow fiber membrane filter: 0.2 micron pore size. Removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, and 99.999% of microplastics.
- It also removes turbidity, mud and soil.
- The activated carbon filter improves taste and odor while reducing chlorine and its spinoffs, as well as organic chemical matter such as pesticides, herbicides and VOCs.
- It meets the US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and protozoa reduction.
- It meets the NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for chlorine, bad taste and odor reduction.
- It meets the NSF/ANSI Standard 53 for lead reduction.
- Water flow 0,9 liters/minute
- EPA Ext. No. 95395-KOR-1
Buy this wonderful folding survival bottle and enjoy crystal clear and healthy water!
No reviews found