LifeStraw® Play Stormy Grey Children's survival bottle for lead reduction LS11115
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
How it works:
LifeStraw Play has an advanced 2-stage water filter that protects you from bacteria, parasites and microplastics and reduces various chemicals such as chlorine and heavy metals.
It improves the taste and smell of water.
Ideal for children
You can drink water from rivers, lakes and, of course, water from the tap at your home.
1st Stage: The hollow fiber membranes reduce:
- by 99.999999% bacteria such as Brucella melitensis, Campylobacter jejuni, pasteurella tularensis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Vibrio Cholera, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Yersinia enterocolitica, Yersinia pestis, Enteropathogenic E.coli, Haemophilus influenzae, Klebsielia pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophia, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Pseudomonas pseudomallei, Salmonella hirschefeldii, Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella typhosa, Shigella dysenteriae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes
- by 99.999% parasites such as Ascario lumbricoides, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Giadia Lamblia, naegleria gruberi, schistosoma mansoni, taenis saginata
- by 99.999% microplastics
2nd Stage: The activated carbon reduces:
- Chlorine and its derivatives such as chloroform
- Bad taste and odor
- Organic chemicals
- Heavy metals
Soft mouthpiece to prevent children from getting injured!
Your kids can use it everywhere!
- LifeStraw Go includes 2 advanced water filters, a microbiological and an activated carbon one, the bottle, a silicone cap and a carabiner.
- Filtration technology: Ultrafiltration with hollow fiber membranes with a permeability of 0.2μm and activated carbon. The hollow fiber membrane is a semi-permeable membrane, which various infectious elements try to penetrate. Items bigger than 0.2 µm fail to penetrate it, so they do not reach your glass. Activated carbon is widely used in water filters and it is the main water filtration and treatment means worldwide.
- Hollow Fiber membrane durability: 2,000 liters (500 gallons). The pores of the membrane are clogged with time as you use your bottle. As it nears the end of its life, you will see that water finds it difficult to pass through.
- Carbon filter durability: 100 liters (25 gallons). If you use it frequently, we recommend changing it every 3 months.
- Bottle material: Tritan plasticwithout diphenol. You can put it in the dishwasher as long as you remove the filters.
- Total weight with filters: 167 gr (0.37 lbs)
- Bottle capacity: 295,7 ml (10 fl oz)
- Dimensions: 19 cm x 8,5 cm (7.52” x 3.34”)
In LifeStraw®, they believes that responsible manufacturing involves the creation and maintenance of a strong evidence base on the effectiveness of their filters and their impact. All products undergo rigorous and independent testing to comply with or even exceed the EPA (US Environmental Protection Agency) and NSF (National Sanitation Foundation - USA) protocols. They have also set up their own ISO-certified laboratory in Vietnam that constantly tests the company's filters.
- The hollow fiber membranes have a permeability of 0.2µm. They remove 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of pests and 99.999% of microplastics.
- They also remove turbidity, mud and dirt.
- Activated carbon greatly improves the taste and odor of water. It reduces chlorine and its derivatives such as chloroform, as well as organic chemicals such as herbicides, pesticides and volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- It complies with the US EPA protocol for reducing bacteria and protozoa.
- It complies with NSF / ANSI Standard 42 to reduce chlorine, bad taste and odor.
- It complies with NSF / ANSI Standard 53 for lead reduction
- Water flow 1.2 liters/min
- EPA Ext. No. 95395-KOR-1
No posts found