LifeStraw® GO 2-stage water filter survival bottle LS11103
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
How it works:
LifeStraw Go is an advanced 2-stage water filter bottle that protects against bacteria, parasites and microplastics, and reduces chemicals like chlorine.
It improves water taste and odor.
Free from diphenols.
Ideal for hiking, camping, international travel and emergencies.
It allows you to get water from a stream, river or tap and filter it on the go.
Stage 1: The hollow fiber membrane removes:
- 99.999999% of bacteria such as Brucella melitensis, Campylobacter jejuni, pasteurella tularensis, Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Shigella, Staphylococcus Aureus, Vibrio Cholera, Vibrio parahaemolyticus, Yersinia enterocolitica, Yersinia pestis, Enteropathogenic E.coli, Haemophilus influenzae, Klebsielia pneumoniae, Legionella pneumophia, Mycobacterium Tuberculosis, Mycoplasma pneumoniae, Pseudomonas pseudomallei, Salmonella hirschefeldii, Salmonella typhimurium, Salmonella typhosa, Shigella dysenteriae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pyogenes
- 99.999% of parasites such as Ascario lumbricoides, Cryptosporidium, Entamoeba, Giadia Lamblia, naegleria gruberi, schistosoma mansoni, taenis saginata
- 99.999% of microplastics
Stage 2: The activated carbon capsule reduces:
- Chlorine and its spinoffs, such as chloroform
- Bad taste and odor
- Organic chemical matter
The filter is detachable - This way, you can use your bottle forever!
You can carry your bottle everywhere - even in the "toughest" waters!
With carabiner to easily clip onto your pack!
- LifeStraw Go includes an advanced 2-stage filter (microbiological and carbon filters), a bottle, a cap with a silicon mouthpiece and a carabiner.
- Filtration technology: Hollow fiber microfiltration membrane (0.2 microns) paired with an activated carbon filter. The Hollow Fiber membrane is semi-permeable. All elements bigger than 0.2μm cannot penetrate it. Activated carbon is widely used in water filters and it is the main water filtering and processing medium worldwide.
- Hollow fiber filter lifetime: 1,000 gallons (4,000 liters). The pores clog over time as the filter is used; reaching end of life when water cannot pass through.
- Carbon filter lifetime: 25 gallons (100 liters). With frequent use, recommended to change filter every 3 months.
- Bottle material: Tritan plastic, BPA free, dishwaser safe (once filter is removed).
- Total Weight with filter: 7.84 oz (0.49 lbs, 222gr)
- Bottle capacity: 650,6 ml (22 fl oz)
- Dimensions: 23,5 cm x 8 cm (9.25” x 3.14”)
In LifeStraw, they believe that responsible manufacturing includes creating and maintaining a strong evidence base for their product claims and their intended impacts. All products undergo rigorous independent testing to meet or exceed protocols established by the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and National Sanitation Foundation (NSF). They have also built and run an ISO accredited water laboratory based in Vietnam that does quality validation and testing of all new and existing products.
- Hollow fiber membrane filter: 0.2 micron pore size. Removes 99.999999% of bacteria, 99.999% of parasites, and 99.999% of microplastics.
- It also removes turbidity (silt, sand and cloudiness).
- The activated carbon filter improves taste while reducing chlorine and organic chemical matter such as pesticides, herbicides and VOCs.
- It meets the US EPA drinking water standards for bacteria and protozoa reduction.
- It meets the NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for chlorine reduction, bad taste and odor.
- Flow Rate: 1.2 liters/min
- EPA Ext. No. 95395-KOR-1
Buy this wonderful survival bottle and enjoy crystal clear and healthy water!