Torayvino MK2 faucet filter
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
This faucet filter has 4 stages of water filtration:
- In the first stage there is a pre-filter ( also called a sediment filter). At this stage, rust, mud, sludge and particles are removed.
- In the second stage there is a Granulated Active Carbon filter that reduces chlorine and its derivatives such as chloroform, trihalomethanes, industrial chemicals and many other harmful chemicals.
- In the third stage there is a special filter for removing rust, sediments and other particles that may have passed the first stages.
- At the "heart" of this device, there is a filter with multi-layer hollow fiber membranes or Hollow Fiber. This extra narrow filter removes the most "difficult" elements such as bacteria, coliforms, microorganisms, microscopic impurities and many other harmful substances, but without removing the magnesium, calcium and other essential minerals for the human organism.
- This filter contains over 520 billion microscopic pores that effectively remove 99.99% of all bacteria, turbidity, and VOC's (Volatile Organic Combounds).
- You can choose filtered water to drink, unfiltered water or even unfiltered water in a spray (shower) to wash the dishes using this filter's switch.
MKC-EG cartridge has a life span of 4 months or up to 1500 liters of filtered water. The replacement filter changes with a simple rotation of your hand, as shown in the figure below:
This saves valuable time. To better understand when to change the filter, there is a color notification on the device. That is, when the film becomes dark gray or brown, it is time to replace it. There are detailed instructions on the device to install the device easily in minutes.
- Filter dimensions: (Length x Width x Height): 60mm x 137mm x 105mm
- Weight: 230 gr
- Minimum inlet water pressure: 0,7 bar
- Maximum Inlet Water Pressure: 3.5 Bar
- Minimum inlet water temperature: 5 ° C
- Maximum inlet water temperature: 50 ° C
- Water flow rate: 2 liters per minute