Filter Cartridge 10" with bacteriostatic film and 5μm polypropylene - ECOSOFT CPV25105BECOEXP
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
- Increased production capacity by 50% relative to equivalent polypropylene filters. It is produced using a special meltblown technique
- Reduce the risk of secondary microbiological contamination of water by the filter
- High quality cleaning
- It is made with polystyrene bactericidal film and is intended for preliminary cleaning of water from particles, solids and sediments such as rust, sand, mud, soil, stones etc.
- The specific bacteriostatic film reduces the growth of bacteria on the filter
- Durability 15 000 L
- The life of the filter depends on the quality of your water. It is advisable to replace at least every 6 months.
- It should only be used for cold water.
- Dimensions 2.5 "x 10". It is placed in most water filters with a height of 10 ".
- Permeability 5μm. With permeability, we measure the diameter of the holes through which the water passes.
- Water temperature: +3 ... + 43 ° C
- Outer diameter, 60 ± 1.0mm
- Recommended flow 10 L / min
- For central delivery devices, choose a filter with 50 or 20 microns. If you put a filter with fewer microns you can cut your pressure.
- For bottom bench devices, prefer 1, 5, 10 and 20 microns depending on the filters in the subsequent filtering stages. If, for example, in the second step there is a carbon filter with 5 microns, then in the first step you need to put a 5 or 10 microns polypropylene filter (slightly more than carbon).
No posts found