Pressure regulator WATTS REDUBAR-82501
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
The pressure regulator is installed in the central water supply and protects all home appliances as well as the pipes from hydraulic shocks, that is, sharp pressure fluctuations in the water network.
- It is manufactured by the american WATTS.
- It is preset to 3 bar.
- 1/2" inner edges and 3/4 "outer edges.
- Made from high quality materials.
- You can adjust it from 1.5 to 4 bar depending on your needs.
- Temperature up to 70 C.
- Maximum inlet pressure 15 bar.
- On the regulator, there is an arrow pointing at the direction of the water. Pay close attention when installing it.
- Make sure that your water supply is well-drained and that you have eliminated any excess air before installing the regulator.
- There should be no pressure at all when adjusting the regulator. This means that the water inlet and all taps (water outlet) should be turned off.
- To increase the pressure, bolt the screw clockwise with a straight screwdriver (while looking at the screw from above). To reduce pressure, unbolt the screw.
- Briefly turn the tap on and off. Then bolt the screw until you reach the desired pressure on your network.
No reviews found