Primato water PH meter
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Range 0.0-14.0
- PH Analysis of 0.1
- PH Accuracy: + - 0,1 pH at 20 ° C
- Batteries: 3 x 1.5 V (AG-13 Button Batteries)
- Shelf life: 700 hours of use Operating temperature from 0 to 50 degrees C
- Dimensions: 150mm x 29mm x 20mm Weight: 51g
Dip the meter into a Phosphate Solution whose pH is known to be 6.86. If you can not find this solution then dip the meter into a liquid whose pH is known (for example, Coca Cola).
Using the screwdriver included in the packs, turn the screw on the back of the meter until the electronic display responds to the correct pH of the liquid. For example, if you drop the meter on Coca Cola, turn the screw until the display shows 2.5
The meter needs to be adjusted when a long time has elapsed since the last setting when using the meter under severe conditions (and temperatures) or when you need absolute accuracy in the measurement.
- If you have an aquarium then you know that some fish need a specific PH to live, so you need to check your water regularly.
- The concept and scale of pH was invented in 1909 by Sören Peter Lauritz Sörensen, head of the chemical department of the Carlsberg Laboratory.
- The pH range ranges from 0 to 14 and is widely used to determine the acidity of a solution. Solutions for which the pH value is less than 7 are identified as acidic whereas solutions with pH greater than 7 are characterized alkaline. Finally, solutions with pH = 7 are called neutral. The table below shows the pH values for the solutions of some commonly used substances.
|Hydrochloric solution (HCl) 1 M|
|Saliva of a healthy person|
|Solution NaOH 1 Μ|
No reviews found