Liquid PH meter Primato PH101
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Fill the tank with water. Drop 2 drops of the liquid. Then compare the color to the color of the table provided with the packaging to determine water's ph levels.
- If you have an aquarium then you know that some fish need a specific PH to live, so you need to check your water regularly.
- The concept and scale of pH was invented in 1909 by Sören Peter Lauritz Sörensen, head of the chemical department of the Carlsberg Laboratory.
- The pH range ranges from 0 to 14 and is widely used to determine the acidity of a solution. Solutions for which the pH value is less than 7 are identified as acidic whereas solutions with pH greater than 7 are characterized alkaline. Finally, solutions with pH = 7 are called neutral. The table below shows the pH values for the solutions of some commonly used substances.
|Hydrochloric solution (HCl) 1 M|
|Saliva of a healthy person|
|Solution NaOH 1 Μ|
No posts found