Reverse Osmosis Filter Pack ZENIT
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
The pack includes:
- Stage 1: Granular activated carbon filter. It reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, sand, rust, sludge, soil, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese.
- Stage 2: Compact activated carbon filter with 0.5 micron permeability. Effectively reduces chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, heavy metals, chloroform, pesticides, organic chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), industrial residues, toxic, turbidity, cysts, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Toxoplasma, bacteria, microorganisms, asbestos fibers, suspended particles, mud, rust, soil and various other harmful substances for the body. It also reduces lead, cysts and heavy metals.
- Stage 3 & Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane 200GPD (gallons a day, 757 liters per day). The membrane has a permeability of 0.0001 micron and removes virtually all the harmful substances. It produces water with zero conductivity and can yield 757 liters of filtered water over a 24 hour period. There are 2 membranes in the pack.
- Stage 5: After the membranes the water passes through the activated carbon filter with nanosilver (it is so impregnated with bacteriostatic silver that prevents the growth of microbes and bacteria). This filter makes a final "refining". Because the water produced by reverse osmosis is relatively tasteless, this filter corrects these imperfections so you can enjoy your water better.
These filters are INLINE. This means they are not placed in filter-boxes but are replaced autonomously.
No posts found