RO Filter Pack with membrane
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Replacement filters included in the kit fit to most standard reverse osmosis systems
- Stage 1: Polypropylene filter. It reduces dirt, particles, mud and rust. It protects the next stages of water filtration.
- Stage 2: Primato ULTRA CTO carbon block with a permeability of 5 microns. It reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, rust, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese.
- Stage 3: PRIMATO ULTRA PB carbon block with a permeability of 0.5 microns. Effectively reduces chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, heavy metals, lead, chloroform, pesticides, organic chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOC), industrial residues, toxic, turbidity, cysts, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Toxoplasma, bacteria, microorganisms, asbestos fibers and various other harmful substances.
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane Pure Pro 50GPD - Made in USA. The membrane has a permeability of 0.0001 microns and removes all the harmful substances including arsenic, nitrates, heavy metals, microbes, bacteria, lime, scale and hardness. It produces water with zero conductivity and can yield 189 liters of filtered water in a 24 hour period.
- Stage 5: After the membrane the water is stored in the tank. After the tank, the water passes through the Primato Inline coconut activated carbon filter. This filter makes a final "refining" in the still water of the tank. Because the water produced by reverse osmosis is relatively tasteless, this filter corrects these imperfections so you can enjoy your water better.
No reviews found