Replacement filters included in the kit fit to most standard reverse osmosis systems
- Stage 1: Polypropylene filter. It reduces dirt, particles, mud and rust. It protects the next stages of water filtration.
- Stage 2: Primato ULTRA CTO carbon block with a permeability of 5 microns. It reduces chlorine, chloroform, unpleasant taste, odor, suspended particles, rust, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese.
- Stage 3: PRIMATO ULTRA PB carbon block with a permeability of 0.5 microns. Effectively reduces chlorine, unpleasant taste and odor, heavy metals, lead, chloroform, pesticides, organic chemicals, volatile organic compounds (VOC), industrial residues, toxic, turbidity, cysts, Cryptosporidium, Giardia, Toxoplasma, bacteria, microorganisms, asbestos fibers and various other harmful substances.
- Stage 4: Reverse Osmosis Membrane Pure Pro 50GPD - Made in USA. The membrane has a permeability of 0.0001 microns and removes all the harmful substances including arsenic, nitrates, heavy metals, microbes, bacteria, lime, scale and hardness. It produces water with zero conductivity and can yield 189 liters of filtered water in a 24 hour period.
- Stage 5: After the membrane the water is stored in the tank. After the tank, the water passes through the Primato Inline coconut activated carbon filter. This filter makes a final "refining" in the still water of the tank. Because the water produced by reverse osmosis is relatively tasteless, this filter corrects these imperfections so you can enjoy your water better.