Water filter with activated carbon 5 μm and bactericidal silver Primato Nanosilver C-Block5
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- It is an external filter for refrigerators, of general type, suitable for all types of refrigerators, provided the filter in your home appliance is placed externally (at the back of the refrigerator).
- It has bactericidal silver (Nanosilver) that prevents the growth of microbes and bacteria.
- The compact activated charcoal from which the water filter is made has a permeability of 5 microns. This practically means that the unfiltered, microbial-filled water attempts to penetrate an absorbent material that has dozens of very small holes, with a diameter of 5 millimeters! (the diameter of the human hair is about 100 microns).
- It dramatically improves the taste and smell of water.
- Effectively reduces: Chlorine (and its derivatives such as chloroform), pesticides, herbicides, trihalomethanes, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese and other harmful substances through the water.
- It has all the necessary screwed metal safety locks so that there are no leaks.
- It has a dart showing the direction of the water, ensuring the correct installation.
- It is recommended to change the filter at least once a year or whenever it is planned, according to your refrigerator maker.
- Flow: 1.9 liters per minute
- Maximum pressure: 8,6 bar
- Duration: 1,500 gallons of water (or 5,813 liters)