Water filter for General Electric Refrigerators
- Shipping and Payment Costs
- Tracked courier shipping ( TNT EXPRESS or TNT EXPRESS ECONOMY)
- ETA: 1 - 7 business days.
- Cost: 15 € on orders below € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Free shipping on orders over € 100 (aprox. $ 120 / £ 83)
- Tracked courier shipping.
- ETA: 1 - 2 business days. For greek islands it might take a couple more days for the products to arrive.
- Cost: 2.5 € for orders below 50 €.
- Free shipping for orders over 50 €.
- Tracked courier shipping. Let us know the products you are interested in buying and we'll find the best shipping solution!
- Paypal - NO CHARGES
- Credit & Debit card - NO CHARGES
- Credit card up to 6 installments - NO CHARGES
- Wire transfer - NO CHARGES
- Cash On Delivery (only for Greece) - NO CHARGES
Austria, Albania, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Cyrpus, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Finland, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom, United States of America:
When you are ready to checkout, you can choose the following payment methods:
This is an external refrigerator filter, suitable for all General Electric refrigerators that have an external water filter (at the back of the refrigerator).
- It greatly improves the taste and odour of water.
- Reduces: chlorine, chloroform, pesticides, herbicides, trihalomethanes, residual chlorine, total organic carbon, industrial organic compounds (tetrachlorethylene, trichlorethylene), dissolved organic compounds, organic paint, dissolved iron, manganese and other harmful substances transported via water.
- The granular activated carbon in this filter is made from coconut shell. It is much more efficient than other types of carbon and above all, it is ecological.
- It comes with zero-leakage jaco fittings.
- The arrow on the label shows you the water flow. This will help you install this filter properly.
- Replace this filter at least once a year.
- Water flow 1.9 L per minute
- Maximum pressure: 8.6 bar
- Good for 1.500 gallons of water (5,813 L)
No posts found